China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5f689f49abd86e7e6b85496d5b1049b0a109c53f.gif
:laff:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Trump seeing this turning red AF

:dead:
america in particular has had (and continues) to have the chance to do the right thing and make amends but they never will

mothafvcking facts my nicca, I gotta rep that comment, because not only has America had countless chances to do the right thing they never do, and never will

unfortunately I think if any countries directly challenged the American military in 2024, I think most white Americans are so egotistical they would nuke the fvcking planet before losing a war of epic proportions

as a Black American, I basically look at myself as living in the Empire in Star Wars...yes America is an evil country, but not weak militarily

my mother told me years ago that technology passed morality a long time ago...listen to your mother's and elders brehs, don't dismiss them like a lot of Gen Z

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If white people would just mind their fukking business and leave people alone, but no they wanna be in control of everyone else's life and always fukking shyt up.

It's like every other non black people understand that certain things aren't for them EXCEPT white people.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My guy you are in Canada. The fact that yall got the US as your southern neighbor is the ONLY thing that's kept another nation from rolling up and taking over yall weak @$$es. Yall should be paying taxes to the US government if you want the truth.
you'd be surprised how muuch dirt canada has on it's hands because we work with our yankee big bro, if bro's into beef we into it too. unfortunately...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Look what china is trying to do in the south China sea. They are bullying all those nations. Hell they are trying to bully the Philippines at 2nd Thomas shoal by literally attacking their resupply boats thatvarevin PIs exclusive exconomic zone. China has no room to talk.
China is not innocent but they are doing that because those countries are America allies and they have no way to expand their influence for resources. America has them surrounded.

They will have to expand sooner or later. I am pretty sure US and India will be ready
I guess they needed to say something after Biden tripled the tarrifs on steel

What’s killing China is the tech tariffs and America control on Taiwan. China can’t get any tech parts that shyt is crushing them.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile the Chanks are currently trying to take over Africa and working alongside Russia and India. fukking disingenuous cocksuckers