hes been desperately searching for a gimmick, maybe hes finally found it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So China Mac should be respected because BIG GUYS in jail respect him and he got jumped into a black gang later on in life despite being in a Chinese gang before that and because he might secretly pimp on women?

I do not know about none of that. I am just letting you know
Mr.Wong at the chinese store who came here 3 years and who cannot speak English
vs
Thug Mack who was born here, school, friends, music, lifestyle hood shyt and hip hop

They different people
Thug Mack to most is just any ol regular guy
Difference is if he p*ssy or not

Have your outlook though brother.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The problem is not Asians being involved in hip hop and I'm pretty sure you already know this. Nobody says shyt about the millions of Asians that like to rap or dance

The problem with nikkas like China Mack is the superiority complex and coming into the culture dictating terms and having all these opinions on black people and black shyt

I promise you he doesn't go around his people laying down terms and engaging fukkery

Exactly. Nobody has a problem with Asians who like hip hop, breakdance, etc. and know where to draw the line when it comes to cultural commentary.

The problem is with this guy coming into the community trying to dictate street codes and fighting with all kinds of black folks for attention and clout but isn't doing that with his own culture.

Somehow he's always able to round up a band of gullible negroes to ride with him to deal with other black men and this is found acceptable. Its pathetic.

You're right about him not being able to do that in his own culture, which is why he's quiet on that end. His community is not going to allow him to create a Chinese gang circus online. He's 'slumming with us' but he comes back home and acts respectable.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If by ADOS, you mean 50 million Black Americans, I am not referring them. I am specifically talking about the cry babies on this site who say disrespectful shyt about other groups then cry like bytches when other people clap back….and yeah that would include your little hash tag acronym group of losers.

:comeon:

This is how he talks about his country.
Give me a fukking break.

Let's not act like the British didn't set up Indians to succeed in Kenya. They were treated as second class citizens while Kenyans were treated as third class citizens. ...
Let's not act like they were poor unknowing accomplices of the British. They were in on the heist.

The inequality between Kenyan Indians and Black Kenyans is a remnant of colonialism structure that Indians were complicit in.

This is how he talks about ours.
:umad:

Don't worry about me and mines. We taking advantage of the opportunities here and there is nothing your xenophobic ass can do about it, but whine and cry on a message board.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

This is how he talks about his country.

This is how he talks about ours.

Not one lie told in those posts you, miserable c*nt. I called you a cry baby then, I’m calling you a cry baby now and you and your hashtag group stay stay proving me right.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If ya'll give China Mac respect where you from because he listens to hip hop, went to prison, sold drugs to our community and gets into fights in real life and online with black men for attention then I'm glad I'm not from where you're from.

Thats a NY- based west indian you talking to. Is my point becoming clearer? :usure:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol: Nikka, YOU could be an asian in alaska.

Thats true, at least I have said who I am.
So if my story changes you would challenge me on that.
We not joking about this though.

You will support anyone who expresses certain opinions

Are you scared you might be supporting a wite supremacist?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the times “white ppl do it too” would be appropriate.

Even when them ppl are wrong, their people still stand with them but only with us it’s right is right and wrong is wrong even if that means going against your own.

niccas play checkers while everyone else play chess. Whatever is beyond done, we there. Ain’t even nothing to stick a fork in.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You will support anyone who expresses certain opinions

Are you scared you might be supporting a wite supremacist?

:gucci: Thats called strength of character, having (fact based) opinions and sticking to them regardless of who agree or not, or how nasty the opposition is.

My country is filled with white supremacists. You're "supporting" them whichever side of the argument you take, might as well go with the side most advantageous to my people.