China Mack comes out the racism closet

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are just some cry babies is all. You talk and laugh at some really disrespectful shyt said about other groups of people, but then cry when someone says something back…even if what is said back is mild compared to the initial disrespect.

Y’all are just weak. I bet some of y’all would cry real tears if China Mac dude had went as hard as CW did. And this is coming from someone who has never watched a second of a China Mac video.

If you haven't watched a second of a China Mac video then why are you speaking on this issue? This isn't about China Mac defending himself against Charleston. He has a right to do that. This is about China Mac constantly asserting himself into black business, getting into it with black men and profiting off of black culture without giving anything back to the black community.

Charleston isn't the first black man that China Mac is into it with, and yet somehow you don't see China Mac into it with Chinese men online. If you can't see the play and you're cool with other races causing a ruckus in the black community for a profit and taking all the proceeds back to their community, that's on you.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you haven't watched a second of a China Mac video then why are you speaking on this issue? This isn't about China Mac defending himself against Charleston. He has a right to do that. This is about China Mac constantly asserting himself into black business, getting into it with black men and profiting off of black culture without giving anything back to the black community.

Charleston isn't the first black man that China Mac is into it with, and yet somehow you don't see China Mac into it with Chinese men online. If you can't see the play and you're cool with other races causing a ruckus in the black community for a profit and taking all the proceeds back to their community, that's on you.

I think you jealous that China Mac has a thousand times more respect in blk culture than you could ever have

Are you insecure in your blkness?
Seriously you sound real suburban

And for the record I dont support negative rap music or bad behavior
So I support neither of the gentlemen

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should asians not be on the coli?
Or in hip hop?
Just a question

A lotta folks are punks and scared to really say how they feel
So they stand behind guys like Charleston
The problem is not Asians being involved in hip hop and I'm pretty sure you already know this. Nobody says shyt about the millions of Asians that like to rap or dance

The problem with nikkas like China Mack is the superiority complex and coming into the culture dictating terms and having all these opinions on black people and black shyt

I promise you he doesn't go around his people laying down terms and engaging fukkery

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Black people and culture are the shoes of everyone else

You wear black people to walk to where you're really trying to be then toss the shoes :francis:

Exactly

This isn't that different from those white artists that do black music and once they are on, they go back to being white. They come in hip hop and rnb and leave out being punk/rock-n-roll.

China Mac stays arguing with different black men, fighting with black men, filming black gangs and then going back to his community with the money.

Other races don't play that with black folks though. Why do you think you don't see any mexican gang interviews on Kev Mac's platform other than Slick Ru who is part of a black gang? They aren't letting blacks into their culture to profit off of them or tell their story.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are just some cry babies is all. You talk and laugh at some really disrespectful shyt said about other groups of people, but then cry when someone says something back…even if what is said back is mild compared to the initial disrespect.

Y’all are just weak. I bet some of y’all would cry real tears if China Mac dude had went as hard as CW did. And this is coming from someone who has never watched a second of a China Mac video.
So you're just talking?:why:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The problem is not Asians being involved in hip hop and I'm pretty sure you already know this. Nobody says shyt about the millions of Asians that like to rap or dance

The problem with nikkas like China Mack is the superiority complex and coming into the culture dictating terms and having all these opinions on black people and black shyt

China Mac is not just an "asian". He is an American Asian who like millions of others across America, see themselves as hip hoppers.

He went to jail and "put on". Has respect from BIGGGGG GUYS in jail. Can basically go anywhere in anyhood in ny.

That is not Mr. Wong at the Chinese store sir.
That is all I am saying.

And if I was to snitch some more, the "Mack" in the name means something
thats enough snitching for me

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
China Mac is not just an "asian". He is an American Asian who like millions of others across America, see themselves as hip hoppers.

He went to jail and "put on". Has respect from BIGGGGG GUYS in jail. Can basically go anywhere in anyhood in ny.

That is all I am saying.

Man send “China Mac” to pelican bay and they turn his ass to won ton soup

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If you haven't watched a second of a China Mac video then why are you speaking on this issue

If you can't see the play and you're cool with other races causing a ruckus in the black community for a profit and taking all the proceeds back to their community, that's on you.

Bc, due to his own pro immigrant, anti ados leanings, hes inclined to empathize with the outsider. He himself is one who would cause ruckus among us and take the proceeds back.

Y’all are just weak
Read this again and ask yourself, who is "yall"? We supposed to think coli nikkas, or CW supporters, but no, he means ALL of us ados. Hes disrespecting us under the cover of criticizing CW, like a proxy war. The NYC vs everybody shyt is another one.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I think you jealous that China Mac has a thousand times more respect in blk culture than you could ever have

Are you insecure in your blkness?
Seriously you sound real suburban

And for the record I dont support negative rap music or bad behavior
So I support neither of the gentlemen

lol what would I be jealous of?

An asian man cosplaying in the black community, causing ruckus and fighting and arguing with all sorts of black men but not supporting any black businesses and having zero familial ties?

If ya'll give China Mac respect where you from because he listens to hip hop, went to prison, sold drugs to our community and gets into fights in real life and online with black men for attention then I'm glad I'm not from where you're from.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man send “China Mac” to pelican bay and they turn his ass to won ton soup

As the stories go, at times it would be like 5 of them against multitudes. Even co's.
They got their respect.
I am just giving you second hand stories, fact is places he can go and people he can deal with in the hood.
Most of us cant or not respected enough.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
lol what would I be jealous of?

An asian man cosplaying in the black community, causing ruckus and fighting and arguing with all sorts of black men but not supporting any black businesses and having zero familial ties?

If ya'll give China Mac respect where you from because he listens to hip hop, went to prison, sold drugs to our community and gets into fights in real life and online with black men for attention then I'm glad I'm not from where you're from.

Sir I do not support any kind of negativity.
If the tough guys who do all the tough shyt say China Mack good, then he good.
They would beat and rob you and I.
Take race out of it, and widen your perspective.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

That is all I am saying.

So China Mac should be respected because BIG GUYS in jail respect him and he got jumped into a black gang later on in life despite being in a Chinese gang before that and because he might secretly pimp on women?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bc, due to his own pro immigrant, anti ados leanings, hes inclined to empathize with the outsider. He himself is one who would cause ruckus among us and take the proceeds back.

Read this again and ask yourself, who is "yall"? We supposed to think coli nikkas, or CW supporters, but no, he means ALL of us ados. Hes disrespecting us under the cover of criticizing CW, like a proxy war. The NYC vs everybody shyt is another one.
If by ADOS, you mean 50 million Black Americans, I am not referring them. I am specifically talking about the cry babies on this site who say disrespectful shyt about other groups then cry like bytches when other people clap back….and yeah that would include your little hash tag acronym group of losers.