Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
My cousin lived in China for a couple years... basically said they miles ahead of the US in terms of tech :yeshrug:

Easy to do in a one-party dictatorship. If anyone opposes your plans you just shoot them

They send all their engineers and scientists to be educated in the US and Canada then bring that knowledge back to China. Simple really

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It's always the faggits such as @BlackJesus using these fake ass usernames

So they can be bytches ..

You ain't even half as smart as u think u are

Kill yourself cac

Get mad Chinese soft shoe c00ning bootlicker.

Go spread Chinese propaganda on another forum fakkit

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
GOAT body type:
NZ5~214583Final.jpg

Don’t care what anybody says...
:yeshrug:
Negged.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Easy to do in a one-party dictatorship. If anyone opposes your plans you just shoot them

They send all their engineers and scientists to be educated in the US and Canada then bring that knowledge back to China. Simple really
Get mad Chinese soft shoe c00ning bootlicker.

Go spread Chinese propaganda on another forum fakkit
:umad:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
go on netflix and watch this "American Factory"

America works for China now. You just dont know it yet.

People still think its Mao bicycle riding China. they have no idea the magnitude this country functions. I lived in a condo for 2 years and saw an entire mall get built right before my eyes. just 2 years. it went from trees to an entire fukking mall. right there across the street from my house.

They built a hospital in 10 fukking days. nikka in america, repubs and dems would be arguing about the funding for 10 months.

China literally has zero covid cases and the fukking virus CAME FROM THERE. Their govt does not fukk around. They are strict, have one party, and get shyt done.

keep thinking its a game. They have 15 New Yorks and you still chuckling. aite. Meanwhile orange man is calling democracy rigged. yall gon learn. They are organized, very diligent and very discipline. America needs to get it together. That gap is long gone. Its neck and neck.

SInovec and Sinopharm already vaccinated 1 million people. I bet you didn't know that :heh:

Guangdong dikk riding :mjlol:

* The same no-standards hospitals that collapse and kill people
* They SAID they had 0 COVID cases, we know how accurate their numbers really were

They're economy in large part is based on cheap labor, no environmental standards, and no human/labor rights costs assembling electronics for Western markets. Note, not designing and building electronics, but getting components from around the world and assembling them and distributing them. The myth is China is where everything is built from scratch, good video on this on YouTube I'm too lazy to look up.