Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Man they could have one hunned bigger cities but ain’t nothing like nyc they don’t have the flavas the culture the people shyt they don’t even have china town
:salute:....

And not having a China town in China...:dead::dead::laff::laff:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Be stuck in 2001 brehs

I do my research, the laws haven't changed at all, also not needing a car to get to where I wanna go, is better than being in a foreign land where no one remotely speaks my language. You and other skipped a lot of the hurdles, but by all l means, go ahead and give it a shot.....let me guess, you're in America.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I do my research, the laws haven't changed at all, also not needing a car to get to where I wanna go, is better than being in a foreign land where no one remotely speaks my language. You and other skipped a lot of the hurdles, but by all l means, go ahead and give it a shot.....let me guess, you're in America.

Which language would that be?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is like 90% of the population lives on the Eastern Coast. Shanghai and Beijing are on the coast. Hong Kong and Singapore aren’t considered China but they’re near Shanghai too. The Western and Central half is all rural. Basically a buffer zone between China and Russia/Central Asia. It would be like if 90% of American’s population lived between New York City and the Mississippi River with everything out West and in the Midwest being rural areas and farmland.

Daps
Excuse me pardon me uh uh excu excuse me pardon uh um hey can I get over there? Excuse me pa yea sorry pardon me ex...