Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lela rochon

250692_full.jpg

Lela_Rochon.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she did an interview about her mental state sounding absolutely insane:

She was a child in Hollywood. A very beautiful girl at that.

Can you imagine all the demons and devils that ran through that in her prime back in the "innocent" early 90's.

How she is now should give you a glimpse

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
As stated by some in this thread already. Some of these women gotten older. That doesn’t mean they don’t look good. Not everywoman is going to look like Stacey Dash at 50

nikkas bringing up Rachel True and shyt who was looking like she was 18 when she was 28 like most women are spose to look like that. its insane.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
nikkas bringing up Rachel True and shyt who was looking like she was 18 when she was 28 like most women are spose to look like that. its insane.

Exactly Jasmine Guy is 56 years old you think I expect her to look like she did when I was 6 years old ? If my wife at 56 looks like Jasmine does I would be happy.

The other dude said Pam Grier lost the fight against father time she was born in 1949. I am not going to disrespect women at that age and say they fell off.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Exactly Jasmine Guy is 56 years old you think I expect her to look like she did when I was 6 years old ? If my wife at 56 looks like Jasmine does I would be happy.

The other dude said Pam Grier lost the fight against father time she was born in 1949. I am not going to disrespect women at that age and say they fell off.
no, i don't think you got what i was saying.

poster said that father time is undefeated
i said that elise neal is battling father time and the score card is even(she's 52 in a few days and still bad)
.pam grier was a certified dime well into her 50s..she went the distance with father time

i thought the joke was pretty straight forward

*lena horne went the distance and was supposed to win, but the fix was in