Daps
Reppin
Detroit
images

Lisa Bonet aka Denise Huxtable

Shut the fukk up

Superstar
Daps
she wasn't my crush but britney spears. anytime i read about her online comments are filled with stans pleading "guys leave her alone she's been through so much"

she aged about 50 years overnight & her work ethic is in the dump. now when she performs she lip synchs AND barely dances.

britney then (photo age: 26):
giphy.gif

Britney-Spears-MTV-2008.jpg

about 10 years later

britney now (photo age: 35)
tenor.gif

britney-spears.jpg

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
she wasn't my crush but britney spears. anytime i read about her online comments are filled with stans pleading "guys leave her alone she's been through so much"

she aged about 50 years overnight & her work ethnic is in the dump. now when she performs she lip synchs AND barely dances.

giphy.gif

about 10 years later

tenor.gif

britney-spears.jpg
That bottom gif :laff:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

she aged about 50 years overnight & her work ethnic is in the dump. now when she performs she lip synchs AND barely dances.

giphy.gif

about 10 years later

tenor.gif

britney-spears.jpg
She has a mutiple personality disorder I think
That's why her family handles her estate

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’d fukk the shyt outta Stacey Dash and let her talk that dumb shyt while I punish her p*ssy for it. Might motivate me to slap her ass while I give her this log.

Mannn... if you don’t get your closet dikk sucking ass the fukk from this thread. Who said Lisa Bonet is fat you dumb bytch? Typical 50... I live in Southern California you goofy ass nikka. Women don’t drown in hog mogs and grits over here, so 50 and fukkable isn’t rate like in your country ass town.
You know p*ssy based off that. Lettin them Mexican's run ya'll.:mjlol: I'm from Miami dumb bytch. Where chicks look better. Chicks in their 50's looking good had some type of surgery. So if you have the money, you have a better chance. You dumb fakkit.

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

giphy.gif

about 10 years later

tenor.gif

britney-spears.jpg

Them dance moves at the bottom :russ::russ: