Child Support & Visitation

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
They could but they need to serve her and she avoiding it like the plaque ive tried several times thru attorney general and gave em the address to her place and the unit

Went to court twice with it being dismissed cuz she didnt get served

These fools were suppose to give me a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR and never did so they say better off getting a lawyer.

So imma use the same lawyer i used for my divorce custody case to serve her and request BACK PAY on her

Keep trying, this may sound like a reach, But you may have to contact a couple of news outlets, I just seen a case similar to yours on the news the other day. And I'm not a lawyer or anything, but if you mean serve as in subpoena and she doesn't show up, they'll put out a warrent for her( not sure how effective that is though ).

I would start emailing and handwriting everybody!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cashier checks >>>

only way you can defeinitvely prove it..

even personal check aint safe

yup

and to the guy whoo said he may be paying more are you sure?

there are websites for diff states where you enter what you make in and they calculate child support base on how many kids, hell even lawyers will give you a free consultation on that.

do you have custody of your childs omewhat? if so your child support may be lesson, don't pay more than you have to you may think ou should be paying more when in turn you are paying less.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
yup

there are websites for diff states where you enter what you make in and they calculate child support base on how many kids, hell even lawyers will give you a free consultation on that.

do you have custody of your childs omewhat? if so your child support may be lesson, don't pay more than you have to you may think ou should be paying more when in turn you are paying less.

What's the website breh

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Damn thats messed up.. I thought they could garnish her check or something? My Ex-Girl --- boyfriend makes about $15- $19hr and he's paying $750 a month and they take it out of his check.
In the coming months, YOU will start a thread about how she took you to family court & the judge made you pay BACK child support without even glancing through your box of receipts & check stubs. When dads don't pay within the court system, judges often make 'em pay AGAIN for months during which said dads ALREADY paid! Any resulting math errors benefit the child, so... The dad assumed such risk when he paid OUTside of the family court system. (Such a case was even televised on MTV's Teen Mom.)

Also, I wanna volunteer to have your next baby. You seem flush. You are rrrrolling in the dough. ;)

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Currently paying $600 a month :( :(.....I swear It feels like I pay more then anybody I know. O yeah this is non-court arranged....she came up with a # and I was like F it, not trying to deal with the court system. She'd probably get more anyway if she did take me to court. :win:

Make sure that you document the payments.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
yup

Yeah, I checked those websites out a while ago. Trust me I'll take the $600..lol Everybody I know kept telling me " You shouldn't be paying that much" Blah Blah. This coming from guys making $10/hr and on child support paying $350 a month. What you think they going to do to somebody making $38+/hr :( :(.

Of course there are guys who probably get lucky, I just dont want to take that chance in court. Also she doesn't get on my nerves and she takes great care of my son.

*And she doesn't know how much I make anyway, last time she seen my check I was making $22/hr and that was about 5 years ago.*:win:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
In the coming months, YOU will start a thread about how she took you to family court & the judge made you pay BACK child support without even glancing through your box of receipts & check stubs. When dads don't pay within the court system, judges often make 'em pay AGAIN for months during which said dads ALREADY paid! Any resulting math errors benefit the child, so... The dad assumed such risk when he paid OUTside of the family court system. (Such a case was even televised on MTV's Teen Mom.)

Also, I wanna volunteer to have your next baby. You seem flush. You are rrrrolling in the dough. ;)

I'm doing ok....I haven't thrown anybody in the bushes yet:birdman: , we have had a understanding since we broke up, he's coming to live with me when he gets close to becoming a teenager because we both believe it's very critial to be around a positive male role model(his dad) during those times of his life. Plus I already have a career and she wants to go back to school one day.