Child Support Question...

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Ok so I pay child support for my two kids, the state sent a letter to my employer asking to include my kids on my health care plan bumping my health insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield by an additional $90 a week. Do I get a credit for that meaning since I already pay $210 a week for both, you think my weekly child support will be lowered since I'm also paying the health insurance?

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nope! Your screwed my G, CPS aint tryna side with the man

Last time I was in there for a review the lady was siding with my ex but the calculations were based off my weekly earnings. I'm paying more now with the Health insurance than what their guidelines suggest.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ok so I pay child support for my two kids, the state sent a letter to my employer asking to include my kids on my health care plan bumping my health insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield by an additional $90 a week. Do I get a credit for that meaning since I already pay $210 a week for both, you think my weekly child support will be lowered since I'm also paying the health insurance?
Its time to move to another country and forget America. That or its time to find a way to make the mother of your child appear..........................unfit. :usure:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its time to move to another country and forget America. That or its time to find a way to make the mother of your child appear..........................unfit. :usure:

I didn't really mind the $210 a week. I got an email from my human resource department telling me that the state sent a letter saying that I had to include them on my Health insurance. I went from having a single plan to a family plan and Blue Cross blue Shield don't fukk around. I'm about to go on Thursday and give it a shot and see what I can do about that. The insurance raised the total I'm paying weekly by 25%

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I didn't really mind the $210 a week. I got an email from my human resource department telling me that the state sent a letter saying that I had to include them on my Health insurance. I went from having a single plan to a family plan and Blue Cross blue Shield don't fukk around. I'm about to go on Thursday and give it a shot and see what I can do about that. The insurance raised the total I'm paying weekly by 25%
Oh ok. Well hey, whatever keeps your kids off my tax bill im all for. Thank you for manning up.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
breh, those are your kids (if you did a dna test) and those are the chick you chose to sleep with and have kids with...

make sure your kids have health insurance especially when your baby moms cant, it is your duty, until your kids turn 25 (or when them kids start working) to have health insurance

maybe you could get a $90 week credit, but dont short change your kids

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh ok. Well hey, whatever keeps your kids off my tax bill im all for. Thank you for manning up.

It's cool I feel the same way, I mean gotta take care of mines but there comes a point where they get a little carried away. I never slack on my kids.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's cool I feel the same way, I mean gotta take care of mines but there comes a point where they get a little carried away. I never slack on my kids.
You're better than me i would have moved to Brazil and started a new/better looking family with a woman that men would kill for in the united states. Props :salute:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh, those are your kids (if you did a dna test) and those are the chick you chose to sleep with and have kids with...

make sure your kids have health insurance especially when your baby moms cant, it is your duty, until your kids turn 25 (or when them kids start working) to have health insurance

maybe you could get a $90 week credit, but dont short change your kids
What I'm saying is I was already paying the amount the guidelines called for. I'm not trying to get away by not paying child support but I'm paying more than what the guidelines call for when u include the health insurance in it.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
What I'm saying is I was already paying the amount the guidelines called for. I'm not trying to get away by not paying child support but I'm paying more than what the guidelines call for when u include the health insurance in it.
with them having health insurance, hopefully you get the credit, and its not an extra $90 sans child support payment

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By federal law the state can't take more than 25% of your gross income unless your in arrears(which they can take 33-40% depending on the state and the how much your in arrears), if the state is is requiring health insurance you should put in emergency modification of child support ASAP and get your support adjusted.