child sex dolls to stop pedos - Yay or Nay?

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I have no problem with it.
They aren't actually hurting anyone and if it has the side effect of keeping their sick thoughts in check more power to it.

this, they can't help what they're attracted to anymore than a gay person can. If this can stop some or many of them from preying on children then I dont see the problem.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
But how can u extinguish someone's sexuality
Try to extinguish a gay persons homosexual urges and tell us how that goes...

You're comparing consensual adult relationships to child rape.

Pedophilia isn't something you should reward with substitutes. What's wrong with you people :what:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Pedophilia isn't something you should reward with substitutes. What's wrong with you people :what:
I'd say this is to compare the sexual attraction to the same sex to the sexual attraction of children, both cases of which haven't necessarily acted on that attraction yet. A person who rapes a child is getting the hammer regardless.

This is probably geared towards someone who has the attraction, but not willing to actually touch a child.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I'm no pedo, but I don't see a problem with this. :yeshrug:Cats are acting as if liking kids is worse than murder. :snoop: The fact of the matter is, you can't change them anymore than you can stop me from loving phat booty, big tittied Esther Baxter clones. It's only wrong if you act on it since kids are not old and mature enough mentally to consent.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

No im comparing being attracted to children to being attracted to the same sex dont try to change the narrative.
Rewarded :dahell: breh the point is to have them use the doll instead of kids its supppsed to be a deterrent

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'd say this is to compare the sexual attraction to the same sex to the sexual attraction of children, both cases of which haven't necessarily acted on that attraction yet. A person who rapes a child is getting the hammer regardless.

This is probably geared towards someone who has the attraction, but not willing to actually touch a child.
U get it
They in here not even arguing what the thread is about

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This how you stop Pedos.Cut their dikk, tongue, lips, hands and feet off. Gouge their eyes also. Problem solved. :yeshrug:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Everyone on this forum, well majority will be highly against this. I think it's fine, if it prevents them from acting on their urges. I mean, we offer many alternatives for other mental illnesses.

edit: Honestly, this isn't worthy of a discussion. People will bring their feelings into the mix before anything else.

It won't. Some inanimate objects won't stop them. If anything it will enable them. Especially if the person is taking it to the extremes of getting life like dolls that resemble children. They're not that far away from trying to exploit a real child.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This is probably geared towards someone who has the attraction, but not willing to actually touch a child
No im comparing being attracted to children to being attracted to the same sex dont try to change the narrative.
Rewarded :dahell: breh the point is to have them use the doll instead of kids its supppsed to be a deterrent

If they aren't willing to touch a child before, they why give them a doll :why:? You're basically telling them that it's alright to give in to those urgese.

They're adults and they know better

The deterrent for pedophiles who haven't committed an actual crime is prison; That's why they haven't done it yet

I don't care why they want to fukk children, the death penalty should be mandatory for anyone associated with child rape across the board

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Just finished backtracking this thread and a lot of these comments :patrice:

The problem isn't wanting to put pedophiles in jail or killing them just for the preference alone without acting on their desire, the problem LIES IN THE OP ITSELF. Children sex dolls. Like what kind of sense does it make fueling the fire? :mindblown: An alcoholic isn't given an alternative method to get drunk while still being healthy, he/she is told to completely give up drinking!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If they aren't willing to touch a child before, they why give them a doll? They're adults and they know

Yea, but just cause someone is told not to do something they want to do, doesn't mean it will make that urge go away forever. So if it has to be acted out, doing it on a lifeless doll that's not hurting anyone doesn't phase me in the slightest.

I don't care why they want to fukk children, the death penalty should be mandatory for anyone associated with child rape across the board

These two things aren't necessarily the same thing here. Dealth penalty for touching children is one thing, and something I can wholeheartedly stand by. Death Penalty for some being sexually attracted to children is something entirely different. It's like giving someone the dealth penalty for fantasizing about mass murdering mexicans, or someone who thinks about incest shyt. Just cause something is sick to many doesn't justify punishment for simple fantasy and thoughts.