child sex dolls to stop pedos - Yay or Nay?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yea, but just cause someone is told not to do something they want to do, doesn't mean it will make that urge go away forever. So if it has to be acted out, doing it on a lifeless doll that's not hurting anyone doesn't phase me in the slightest.

The whole point is that it doesn't have to be acted out period. Nobody gets to do what they want to do, that's why we have laws. Child rapists aren't special

I'm not proposing people be prosecuted off of thought crimes, but they aren't getting child dolls to practice on and thinking it's alright either

Pedophilia shouldn't entertained under any circumstances

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Only cause it doesn't exist. If it did, not only would it be used, pharmacies would be making a fukking killing on it.

So your point is that there isn't a cure, right? What makes you think that having sex with children dolls is the cure to pedophilia if it hasn't been scientifically proven?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So your point is that there isn't a cure, right? What makes you think that having sex with children dolls is the cure to pedophilia if it hasn't been scientifically proven?
Nicotine patches ain't a cure either, shyt still sells gangbusters for "treatment". It has to be proven, but something actually viable to use is a start. There is nothing out here that subsitutes alcohol, and the government is purposely not trying to find one.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This could help due to guilt and fear but please spoiler those pics:scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Pedophilia shouldn't entertained under any circumstances
I wouldn't want it to, shyt don't need to be entertained. But worst come to worst, I'd be much more comfortable knowing no child was harmed. You can't control everyone, but if some nasty shyt was done to a doll instead of a innocent kid, that's something.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I'm sorry but your way of wording this and then the use of that smiley doesn't seem appropriate :patrice:

I don't really give a fukk what you think is appropriate. My wording and use of the smiley was just to say pedophilia is no different to pedos as us liking a girl with a big ass. Except it aint illegal to fukk a girl with a big ass.

Just like I like big ass and titties, some folks were born liking children. And no matter how much yall say they fukked up, nasty people that needa die. They still gonna be attracted to children. Some will act on it, some wont cuz they know its wrong.

:yeshrug:

And I used the emojis again :lolbron:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Nicotine patches ain't a cure either, shyt still sells gangbusters for "treatment". It has to be proven, but something actually viable to use is a start. There is nothing out here that subsitutes alcohol, and the government is purposely not trying to find one.

Yeah everyone knows that if you actually make a cure to something then there is no constant revenue afterwards.

So applying that same mindset with this case, because it's no different, this man is trying to sell dolls to get a buck and "help" people with their urges but like Nicotine patches they don't always work and most people relapse.

Just imagine if a pedophile gets one of these dolls but starts to want the actual thing, because it's more than just sex with a lot of these people anyway. Pedophilia is a preference, and they're not just some weird Otaku who'd prefer jerking off to anime girls than the real thing, the children sex dolls are just an outlet unless they get to the real thing. If they really wanted help to control their urges, they'd see a head shrink.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't really give a fukk what you think is appropriate. My wording and use of the smiley was just to say pedophilia is no different to pedos as us liking a girl with a big ass. Except it aint illegal to fukk a girl with a big ass.

Just like I like big ass and titties, some folks were born liking children. And no matter how much yall say they fukked up, nasty people that needa die. They still gonna be attracted to children. Some will act on it, some wont cuz they know its wrong.

:yeshrug:

And I used the emojis again :lolbron:

K

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Yeah everyone knows that if you actually make a cure to something then there is no constant revenue afterwards.

So applying that same mindset with this case, because it's no different, this man is trying to sell dolls to get a buck and "help" people with their urges but like Nicotine patches they don't always work and most people relapse.
True, and then if they do relapse, then that's when they get dealt with to the full extent of the law. But just like the nicotine helps some, this might too. The ones it don't, they got to answer for they sins and that's that.

Just imagine if a pedophile gets one of these dolls but starts to want the actual thing, because it's more than just sex with a lot of these people anyway. Pedophilia is a preference, and they're not just some weird Otaku who'd prefer jerking off to anime girls than the real thing, the children sex dolls are just an outlet unless they get to the real thing. If they really wanted help to control their urges, they'd see a head shrink.

I'd prefer that this doll is used like that, someone who's actually trying to get help and this is just a last resort situation. If someone was using the dolls, decided it wasn't enough and want the real thing, then they gonna get punished so fukk em.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just finished backtracking this thread and a lot of these comments :patrice:

The problem isn't wanting to put pedophiles in jail or killing them just for the preference alone without acting on their desire, the problem LIES IN THE OP ITSELF. Children sex dolls. Like what kind of sense does it make fueling the fire? :mindblown: An alcoholic isn't given an alternative method to get drunk while still being healthy, he/she is told to completely give up drinking!

How the hell is it fueling the fire? Wish I could get into somw of yall heads cuz ion understand how yall come to these conclusions.

If you backtracked u shoulda seen my post about how their facilities in cities where meth heads can come and get clean needles. Yall dumb nikkas on tje coil would be like "No!! Thats just encouraging them to do meth which is bad!!! Fueling the fire! !" No you dumb nikka. The government knows people gonna do meth regardless, so they try and atleast help em out by giving clean needles.

Ita a good thing yall nikkas just post on thecoli and have no government power. The US would be even more fukked up. I aint supporting pedophilia in any way but me saying they fukked up people that needa die isnt going to stop shyt from happening.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
they need a male chastitiy/torture belt or just straight chemical castration..

no child deserves to have their innocence/whole life potentially ruined cause some neanderthal cockroach can't control their urges..

harsh but so is nature,amerikkka can't fix shyt psychologically obviously so just stop being a fake moralistic nation and do what needs to be done..

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Just imagine a pedo who doesn't act on his desire to mess with little kids. Now they have a way to let their desire out. As I said before theres probably pedos out their who have never touched a child because they know its wrong. Normal ass people you interact with everyday and you'd never know

Doesn't mean they gonna start wanting the real thing.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
A doll made to look like a child is still looking like a damn child. This is sick and no helping the pedophile situation at all. They require mental help but, a doll designed to be a fukking child that they can mess it isn't exactly stopping them from wanting to do that to a child:scust: FOH with this shyt

And like I said, but you a$$holes don't seem to get. Most pedophiles go through life without actually engaging in pedophilia. Same way that most people who have thoughts of murder or rape don't go through with it.