Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chief Keef Signs To Interscope [Video]

In an interview with MTV last night in Atlanta, Chief Keef announced he’d finally signed a deal with Interscope Records. He was rumored to have been in talks with both Cash Money and Young Jeezy’s CTE, but when the smoke cleared, it was Jimmy Iovine who came out victorious.
I spoke with the GBE crew and their management, Uncle Ro Mgmt, headed up by Dro, this morning to get some of the specifics of the deal. Although a dollar amount was not discussed, know that it was in the millions. Along with the solo deal, Keef was given his own label deal for his GBE imprint, which will be headed up by Keef, his manager Dro and his cousin Fredo Santana — likely making Chief Keef the youngest label owner in all of music.
Keef also agreed to a multi-movie film deal through Interscope’s motion picture division, so look for Keef’s story to hit the silver screen in the future. The first movie is already in the woks, and I should have some additional details on that soon.
The icing on the cake, however, is Keef’s own line of Beats By Dre headphones, aptly titled “Beats By Keef.”
The deal with Interscope has been in the works over the past few months, but Keef officially inked last night. With these three properties now belonging to Keef, it appears a new mogul has been born. Congrats to GBE. Keef and Dro on this monumental situation.

CANT WAIT TO COP THOSE BEATS BY KEEF DOE :krs:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
nikkas mad west coast makin moves, thats the shyt they dont like :yes:

He's from Chicago...

And I know everybody gets a label but this is kind of ridiculous.

I can just imagine him "scouting"....tweaking off some pills like "yeah let's sign him" 20 seconds into a youtube video :childplease:

Interscope seems to get everybody they want. And no hate (cause it does sound like I'm piling on) but those headphones are probably going to be limited circulation at best..sounds like something they just threw in to get his attention in the meeting

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I respected most midwest rappers until I heard this dude

how you that garbage when you grew up in one of the meccas of hiphop

his songs do bang though :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You gotta be shytting me. Even Gucci Mane can rap, this dude can't - no hate. And considering his public personality (have you seen his interviews?) and he's dumber than a bag of rocks...wtf Jimmy.

The nikka won't release an album this year

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're going to try and make him their Waka Flocka.

Either that or their just going to license the shyt out of that song and he'll never release an album. They just want the Masters to "I Don't Like"

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
It's write-off season...

:lawd:

resize.php

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be shytting me. Even Gucci Mane can rap, this dude can't - no hate. And considering his public personality (have you seen his interviews?) and he's dumber than a bag of rocks...wtf Jimmy.

The nikka won't release an album this year

:stopitslime:

groups like ATCQ and others was getting raped for decades by the industry, now you got these young, "dumb" artist like keef, lil b and soulja boy eating real good early..now who's really dumb?