Chief Keef On 8 DRUGS In DUI Bust

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure three of those traces were from the lean

AFAIK, everything but the THC and hydromorphone was from the lean. codeine breaks down in your system to a bunch of different things and gets converted to morphine through your liver

basically he smoked some bud, sipped some lean, and possibily popped a Dilaudid pill - but that dilaudid/hydromorphone could have been from a while ago. when you put it in that perspective its still kinda bad, but not as bad as the headline. 8 drugs, gtfo...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I want to say I someone on 29th and Collins in that same lambo in June 2016, pulled over lol

It's from a rental down the street.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I mean, keef absolutely pops pills and sips lean. He's an opiate addict and opiates stay in your system for a decent time. These could be over the course of a few days but it's still sad.

If he ever goes broke, he's gonna need rehab or he's probably gonna die like Fredo.

All those opiates explains why his skins so fukked up. nikkas probably scratching himself to death every single day.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
none of those drugs exit your system in a day :comeon:

just cause tested for multiple doesn’t mean he was on all those at the same time and more than half of those are an opiate so technically not really 8 different drugs

he could’ve just been high off weed but had the other shyt in his system still from previous use

never pee for a DUI. it’s fukking bullshyt. you could’ve done some shyt the night before and it’s gonna show up and you can get fukked for it when you’re not even under the influence

Defend a crack head brehs

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Hungerpain, post: 27834845, member: 30927"]The fukk is Hydromorphone?:huhldup:[/QUOTE]

Some strong ass shyt. Had to take it after I had my C-Section. Doctor gave me a months supply and I only took it for a week or so. That shyt gets in the wrong hands hun....