Chief Keef On 8 DRUGS In DUI Bust

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Always deny the urine or sneaky “you wanna go to the hospital” trick. Take ya sobriety test and there is never scientific proof or evidence when you go to court. Was given this jewel by a judge

This is a lie.. You never take a sobriety test or blow. If you blow, you give them an actual number. You gotta MAKE the prosecutor PROVE a case of DUI. Why would you give them evidence by providing a dui number? duh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a lie.. You never take a sobriety test or blow. If you blow, you give them an actual number. You gotta MAKE the prosecutor PROVE a case of DUI. Why would you give them evidence by providing a dui number? duh
yea i know in my state that if you refuse a breathalyzer, its automatic loss of license for 6 months. but thats probably worth it in the long run :patrice:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I'm sure three of those traces were from the lean

At least 5 of them, probably from sippin different and or dirty shyt over a couple days.

All these can be found in prescription and clandestine syrup
-- Codeine
-- Promethazine
-- Hydrocodone
-- Norcodeine
-- Dihydrocodeine
-- Hydromorphone

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Nah apparently its used to treat severe pain and is stronger than oxy.
I say you go cop us some this saturday so you could treat youself to some top shelf dope dikk.

it’s an opiate either way. when you buy shyt off the street you never know what’s really in it. X got heroin in it amongst other shyt

i’m a recovering drug addict and haven’t touched anything since about 09 :blessed:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
it’s an opiate either way. when you buy shyt off the street you never know what’s really in it. X got heroin in it amongst other shyt

i’m a recovering drug addict and haven’t touched anything since about 09 :blessed:
I know its a opiate its more than likely was remixed in the pills than the syrup tho.

And Good for you.:ehh: