Chief Keef On 8 DRUGS In DUI Bust

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Take 8 drugs in one day, bruhs.
Chief Keef had a pharmacy of drugs in his system when he was busted for DUI ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Keef was arrested in April in Miami, after cops say they saw him doing a weed deal.

040817-chief-keef-kal-v2-1080x608.jpg

APRIL 2017
GETTING PULLED OVERTMZ.com

Keef submitted to a urine test, and now we know the results, and they're pretty amazing ... Keef had the following drugs in his system:

-- Morphine
-- Codeine
-- Promethazine
-- THC
-- Hydrocodone
-- Norcodeine
-- Dihydrocodeine
-- Hydromorphone

8 drugs (EIGHT) in his system.

The State's attorney actually dropped the DUI Tuesday, but it was a scheduling issue. The DUI was refiled Wednesday.

BTW ... we learned firsthand how out of it Keef can be ... on "TMZ Live"

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Different opiates break down in diff ways. Prolly heroin. Every kid i ever seen who drugged like that always goes to dope. Especially if you on pain killers all the time like they are nowadays. Dope rap in 3 years max. Kids biting me. shyts out ya system in a week max... 3-6 days..

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
none of those drugs exit your system in a day :comeon:

just cause tested for multiple doesn’t mean he was on all those at the same time and more than half of those are an opiate so technically not really 8 different drugs

he could’ve just been high off weed but had the other shyt in his system still from previous use

never pee for a DUI. it’s fukking bullshyt. you could’ve done some shyt the night before and it’s gonna show up and you can get fukked for it when you’re not even under the influence