Chief Keef caught up in Chicago shooting

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
People always complain they want real rappers who really live what they rap.....

In before people start complaining hes throwing his life away, has too much money to do this, and had a promising rap career....

What a shame. He's throwing his life away and has too much money to be doing this. He once had a promising career.

1460960_560616070693178_771243846_n.jpg

:russ::russ::russ::russ:fukkin hilarious lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A nikka that dusty is out here shining?

You a woman? Next thing you going to be talking about his dreads.

Lets talk about the music and how he's changing the game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHUT THE fukk UP

you nikkas talk like yall parents

if you not from that type of lifestyle then sit in the corner

tumblr_mx39guYF2C1s8nki2o1_r1_400.gif

the hardest nikkas in the streets who are really making moves and money do not hang with people like keef or anyone around him. they're not making videos. they're not flashing guns. they're not painting targets on their backs for the feds. they move in silence. :aicmon:

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
Hey...I'm not. I'll admit. Call me soft. Whatever. I ain't no white boy either so don't throw that out there. And I don't have to prove myself to nobody and that means you too...no disrespect.

I'm not condoing this bullshyt. Dry snitching and getting caught in bullshyt. WE need to get away from this keep it hood kep it real self-desrtuctive mentality. And if we got guns we better as damn sure be using us to protect ourseves instead of kill ourselves. We killing ourselves out here and cheering it on when they're bigger fish to fry involving us. So, you can miss me with this. I ain't sitting down. I have every right to speak on my people cause I actually give a shyt about us unlike everybody else.

Even if it is just questioning or whatever...this dude been on that self-destructive tip. I don't condone that shyt.
the only thing the nikka been involved with is smoking weed and speending

thats its

its mad annoying how nikkas wanna become parents when some shyt is reported

nikkas screaming self destructing when all he been getting in trouble for is smoking weed and speeding

Free Sosa

Vado

Daps
the hardest nikkas in the streets who are really making moves and money do not hang with people like keef or anyone around him. they're not making videos. they're not flashing guns. they're not painting targets on their backs for the feds. they move in silence. :aicmon:
nikka that shyt is a myth

the only nikkas who move in sileces are major drug dealers who arent making money legally

shyt has nothing to do with who the hardest

fukk the feds.. if you making money legally you good money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka that shyt is a myth

the only nikkas who move in sileces are major drug dealers who arent making money legally

shyt has nothing to do with who the hardest

fukk the feds.. if you making money legally you good money

no, it isn't. it's a fact. dudes who run the streets do not act like keef or hang around people like him. you clearly never fukked with the streets. :snoop:

Vado

Daps
he'll be charged with accessory especially if thats his man and he was there with him

unless he snitch
nikka are you a lawyer?

You just assuming and making shyt up based off a hip hop blog post

Vado

Daps
no, it isn't. it's a fact. dudes who run the streets do not act like keef or hang around people like him. you clearly never fukked with the streets. :snoop:

nikka im done with you

nikkas just talking to talk

I'm convinced that most of yall never been in the field before. Stunting and showing off is every day hood shyt. Yall nikkas acting like alpo and all them other nikkas wasn't flashy.:mjlol: At least keef getting money the legal way:ehh:
exactly