Chief Keef caught up in Chicago shooting

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I think he dumb enough yeah or very close by, If thats what your asking.
as dumb as the nikka is I'm sure he has enough sense like any other person that moves in the streets knows not to shyt where you eat, plus he doesn't reside in chicago anyway he lives in the burbs.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Chief Keef Reportedly Taken Into Police Custody Following Shooting in Chicago Suburbs
By Edwin Ortiz, David Drake | Mar 26, 2014 | 2:18 pm | Permalink
rovan.jpg
Image via WGN
Complex has learned from a source close to rapper Chief Keef's camp that Keef was taken into custody following a shooting in Northfield, Illinois this morning, although the source could not confirm if he was still with police.

According to TMZ, Keef was present for the incident. One individual was shot, and taken to the ICU, according to the Northfield Police Department. Keef's lawyer was reached for comment, who told TMZ Keef was only present when shots were fired, and did not actually shoot a gun himself.

WGN news is reporting that the home in Northfield belonged to "possibly Keef's manager." Complex has confirmed through a source that this took place at the home of Rovan "Dro" Manuel, who was one of the members of Chief Keef's management team, although we could not confirm whether he was present.

WGN also reported that police were not giving much information, and that someone called into WGN this morning to say that "Chief Keef shot me."

A few days ago Keef posted a number of photos on Instagram, where the Chicago rapper is flashing off his gun with fellow GBE member Ballout. Keef is holding an Uzi, while Ballout has a AK-47 in hand.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
if this kid could actually make listenable music at this point the potential could be:blessed:

Jinks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Earth is my turf
Posting pictures from your own home wielding assault rifles with all too see, why doesn't Police just get a warrant a bust him with all these guns?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
keef has to be careful with the people he keeps around him tho, they can bring him down even if he doesnt do to much harm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to sit this kid down and talk some sense into him. Does he know how lucky he is, so many people would die to be in his position being his age and signed to Interscope.

He ain't real he just stupid and uneducated.