Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i'd punch a bytch walkin out the house in some goddamn j's or timbs. :childplease:

tumblr_lxaiwkhUk91r4t7wvo1_500.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just cause a girl wears J's after the age of 18 doesnt mean she's automatically a bird.
Just like a girl who is the freakiest you ever met doesnt mean she automatically is a slut.

BUT if you believe in the law of probability and not exceptions then you know better

I challenge anybody to post 5 different chicks with non model pics in J's who dont look like attention whores/birds:shaq:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Women are beautiful so they can get away with anything. We should be complaining about men who wear skinny jeans.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:shaq:Just cause a girl wears J's after the age of 18 doesnt mean she's automatically is a bird.
Just like a girl who is the freakiest you ever met doesnt mean she automatically is a slut.

BUT if you believe in the law of probability and not exceptions than you know better

I challenge anybody to post 5 different non model pics of chicks in J's who dont look like birds:shaq:

:ohhh: :snooze:

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Those type of girls are just cum buckets. I laugh at you nikkas who try to wife them and then wonder why you got played. Are they sexy? Yea. Are they hit worthy? Yea. Wifey material though? :rudy:

:dwillhuh:

What the hell does kicks have to do with wifey material??

:lolbron: at you turnin a good chick down cuz you dont like her footwear. That sound like somethin a female would do.:leon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

What the hell does kicks have to do with wifey material??

:lolbron: at you turnin a good chick down cuz you dont like her footwear. That sound like somethin a female would do.:leon:

You're posting wannabe twitter models, and industry hoes. That's wifey material to you? Correlation is not causation. Wearing J's doesn't make you a bird, but all people ever post when they talk about how good girls look in J's are birds. That's all I'm sayin.

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
You're posting wannabe twitter models, and industry hoes. That's wifey material to you? Correlation is not causation. Wearing J's doesn't make you a bird, but all people ever post when they talk about how good girls look in J's are birds. That's all I'm sayin.

I never said I would wife these broads, Is that even what the thread starter said???:stopitslime:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I aint trippin though...its like a mating call

All girls who wear J's are in heat and want the Thunderdikk

(especially the ones wearing J's with anything other than hoopin shorts)