Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
you're 17 which is why you don't get it.

Man, at this point my age don't matter.
I said I understand not wanting a chick who wears them at all times.
But some of y'all acting like she gotta go to the grocery store in pumps.
A chick having gym shoes in her closet should not automatically make you assume she's immature.

:heh::huhldup:

you must like your chicks like this huh

lil_mama.jpg

I'm a chick, man. But noo that outfit is terrible. Somebody should have smacked her up out them clothes.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Don't matter how old you is and what generation you reppin'. i'm 30 now... but back in high school, whoes got clowned (behind they backs by dudes) for doing that shiit.

They have no idea of the history or relevance of the sneaker; they do it cuz celeb chicks do it. Shiits nasty and tacky, b.

Plus, broads wearing that shiit wanes down the look cuz they don't rock 'em right. WHy won't these batches wear some Lisa Leslies or some dyke ass cheryl swoops?

Naw, they gotta be J's cuz that's that offisho hood look ensemble.

You ever see qack females on campus doing this shiit? Nope.

Open toed Uggs >>>> Jays

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
some gym shoes is automatic, but when u rocking J's and some A's or any sort of basketball shoes, your cut off..

Gym shoes better be worn with some nylon, gym shorts... other then that :snoop: :childplease: :smh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man, at this point my age don't matter.
I said I understand not wanting a chick who wears them at all times.
But some of y'all acting like she gotta go to the grocery store in pumps.
A chick having gym shoes in her closet should not automatically make you assume she's immature.

I'm a chick, man. But noo that outfit is terrible. Somebody should have smacked her up out them clothes.

who the hell said that:comeon:, this is about chicks wearing multiple js and skinny in public on a consistent basis.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

Amber's fit looks fresh I can't fake. I'm a former tomboy and I love how timbs look on girls when it's rocked right. Rihanna looks :gag: But I can't think of an event I'd rock that shyt to, not even to Trader Joe's