Chicks who got fat after high school/college

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm sorry, but unless a chick has some kind of illness/severe depression, letting herself go like that is grounds for a breakup. There's no fukking excuse for that shyt otherwise.

Ain't no fukking way I'm walking hand in hand with a damn beach whale. :scusthov:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
imageserver.php
imageserver.php

Sorry, i dont want no scrubs

imageserver.php

Im very open minded.

imageserver.php

The commentaries make these pictures much worse.:laugh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You laugh but there are coli posters here right now who watched their women become obese or wifed an obese chick with a cute face thinking they could make her into their dream girl.
I'm 33.
I'm sure a lot of people on the coli my age have gone through issues with weight. I, myself, am in the process of getting back in shape like I was in my HS and college days. Currently down 45lbs.
These pictures of people with their weight gain are funny and in some cases sad, but I don't know that we need to demonize them.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm 33.
I'm sure a lot of people on the coli my age have gone through issues with weight. I, myself, am in the process of getting back in shape like I was in my HS and college days. Currently down 45lbs.
These pictures of people with their weight gain are funny and in some cases sad, but I don't know that we need to demonize them.
You wont empathize when or should i say, if your hard work pays off. You flabby n SICK right now so you feeling like kindred spirit but soon, when you brolic you wont even claim distant cousins with these whales.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wont empathize when or should i say, if your hard work pays off. You flabby n SICK right now so you feeling like kindred spirit but soon, when you brolic you wont even claim distant cousins with these whales.
LOL
You know what's funny? I used to see women and men that were dorks or overweight. And when they lost weight, they were a$$holes.
And I thought that people really get full of themselves once they look like hot shyt.

But as I've been losing weight and looking better lately, it occurred to me....I understand the arrogance that those people might have had.
It's not that they are full of themselves because they got beautiful (although many of them ARE).

It's that...me, personally...I'm the same guy today that I was when I was 45 pounds heavier a few months ago.
And I'll be the same guy 6 months from now when I'm in even better health and better shape.

And honestly, I would feel some resentment and anger too, if 6 months from now, some girl tried to holler at me after rejecting me today.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
LOL
You know what's funny? I used to see women and men that were dorks or overweight. And when they lost weight, they were @ssholes.
And I thought that people really get full of themselves once they look like hot shyt.

But as I've been losing weight and looking better lately, it occurred to me....I understand the arrogance that those people might have had.
It's not that they are full of themselves because they got beautiful (although many of them ARE).

It's that...me, personally...I'm the same guy today that I was when I was 45 pounds heavier a few months ago.
And I'll be the same guy 6 months from now when I'm in even better health and better shape.

And honestly, I would feel some resentment and anger too, if 6 months from now, some girl tried to holler at me after rejecting me today.
Will you feel resentment when your future wife is taking care of your seeds but then the shocking revelation hits you that she belongs in this thread hits you?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will you feel resentment when your future wife is taking care of your seeds but then the shocking revelation hits you that she belongs in this thread hits you?
I can't say what I'll think and feel years from now, lol.
I'd like to think whomever I get with will be relatively health-conscious and we'd keep each other on our toes to make sure we both don't get sloppy.
But I think some weight gain is natural over time.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I can't say what I'll think and feel years from now, lol.
I'd like to think whomever I get with will be relatively health-conscious and we'd keep each other on our toes to make sure we both don't get sloppy.
But I think some weight gain is natural over time.
A health concious woman today is a hungry hungry hippo tomorrow. good luck.