GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Aishwarya-Rai-weight-after-baby1.jpg
6962.jpg

Had to do some research on this chick, Aishwarya Rai. I remember when they were calling her the most beautiful woman on the planet. but them fat pics are post baby. She's supposedly back now.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Im sorry but I call that-ffnr

FAT FOR NO REASON!

Wonder what those dudes think who's chicks gained weight and they stayed the same..

The real issue is....I bet all them chicks still get pipe...so why exercise?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
FAT people please watch & take notes.....

The geeza in the video above does have some valid points in his hilarious hate rant for fat people..... dude was trolling hard really going HAM at the overly chubby 'sick Kunts' lol... shyte was hilarious to watch :pachaha:

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
There is a whole subculture of chicks who get fat on purpose and dudes who "feed" them. shyt is :weirdo:

:beli:
:lolbron:

Outside pressures don't matter if you have someone in your corner who appreciates you for more than your physical appearance. Thats why I think that "media" stuff is bullshyt. I grew up playing Street Fighter and listening to/watching all types of crazy/ignorant shyt. But if my grades weren't on point my pops was on my AZZ :damn: Likewise if a broad has someone in her corner who appreciates her she won't care what "the media/society" thinks. Thats why u have fat chicks in thongs and shyt. Somebody is gassing them.

And yea I mean the husband has another kid. So the looks don't matter.

nikkas on here tell on themselves all the time.

IF is the key word. You seem as if you've turned out OK. Good on ya.

But for the single women, the "pressures" are tough. I hear it everyday. And that subculture is :scusthov:

Regardless, we as men...are...men. So best believe a traditional, western form of beauty is eye candy to many niccas regardless of whether they are in a relationship.

:camby: with your :cape: bruh. These women fall off and somehow find it in themselves to lose all that weight in their 50s when they're ready to fukk the pool boy or some new stud at their job. If a bytch starts losing weight while you guys are fighting regularly, thats a Prooooooooooooblem.

It is tougher. They're the ones running the household, taking care of the kids, often working, too. It's tough. Plus, a woman stores fat in a way that men don't.