Chicks who got fat after high school/college

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Truly inspirational. And she's probably chill as fukk because she used to be unattractive. Can't wait to hit the gym after I'm done recovering from this marathon.
its one extreme or the other really chill or suddenly a bytch because everyone has been gassing her up ive run into both.

unfortunately the wolf in me came out when i found out one girl was previously fat and she started being a bytch i went straight for the jugular and brought up her fat past. all her friends and my friends were pissed at me i was standing there like :yeshrug: you guys didnt hear anything she said? :leon:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
One of the most underrated threads of all time. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

n92500438300247798745.jpg

28416412335034399749889.jpg

post-25914-Hank-Schrader-OH-MARIE-gif-Bre-pTh1.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i always find this shyt weird when people say stuff like this... why u still trippin over getting bullied or shut down in highschool breh... grow up... living well is the best revenge...

So ppl who may have made ur existence lesser than it could've been in high school, they had all the fun, or made a young impressionable you feel like there was something wrong w/ you since they didnt like you, etc.,..........but now they've fallen off and it's "weird" to take a second and notice it?

:camby:

I'm not saying you should revel in their failures, but if you thought they were finest girl in the world & they gave you no play and now you look at them and they fell off hard. It's just confirmation that A. you dodged a bullet and B. there was nothing wrong with you.

"Look at me now" is one of the greatest feelings:smugbiden: