Chicks who got fat after high school/college

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant lie i enjoy these pictures. especially when i get on facebook and see girls from high school who were fine and werent giving the kid any play and they are tubby same goes for dudes who were talking shyt i be on my computer like (minus the cacness)

20jkp.gif

:banderas:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man I scrolled through this thread like
rosemary.gif

Had a chick I messed with in high school hit me up a few years ago...still sounding sexy... :shaq:

Met her...bytch looked like a flipped over 18 wheeler hanging off a tunrpike...

Had literally doubled her weight...like...how the fukk :mindblown:

There seems to be a theme in this thread :mjpls:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i cant lie i enjoy these pictures. especially when i get on facebook and see girls from high school who were fine and werent giving the kid any play and they are tubby same goes for dudes who were talking shyt i be on my computer like (minus the cacness)

20jkp.gif

:banderas:
i always find this shyt weird when people say stuff like this... why u still trippin over getting bullied or shut down in highschool breh... grow up... living well is the best revenge...

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I've seen it and it is a shame but :yeshrug: . I need to figure how to get some real money.

straight up and down... realest post ever nominee.

nikkas being obsessed with their highschool classmates fallin off is like the fuel that powers facebook etc...

like you nikkas still gonna be counting the moral victories of your classmates being fat when your 35.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always find this shyt weird when people say stuff like this... why u still trippin over getting bullied or shut down in highschool breh... grow up... living well is the best revenge...

hahah im not trippin over it. and i was never bullied. EVER....i was actually called a bully. sometimes and it is a fault of mine i take joy in other peoples misery :lupe: its actually something i need to improve on i dont understand why i do it because im doing well compared to alot of my peers i dont have certs or anything

ask @Dog Based Gremlin

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
and most of the thirst buckets on here would still fukk
perfect lead in to what I was about to say

This shyt is a real problem. 1 of my years of high school my parents sent me to charlotte to stay wit my aunt and uncle, since I been livin in sc (3 years now) and frequenting charlotte pretty often I've ran into a hand full of chicks I had my eye on when I went to school there, hit a few of em, but I can't say any of them looked anything like they did back then or got better with time