Chicks who got fat after high school/college

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
tumblr_m4umlb8rOm1rx7fnao1_1280.jpg
Whats the point of being ugly when you can be hideous.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's how my ex was. She was half black half Filipina. Even after two kids she lost all the weight immediately. She ain't never been the big beer type but as soon as she saw that she was gaining weight she'd clean up her diet and get back in shape.

This new one I'm talking to has me ready to move on simply because she talks about how she'll never join a gym and ain't got time for all that. A woman working out is probably in the top three traits I look for in a woman.

mine was an athlete in college, but not anymore. she never works out tho, but doesn't gain weight. but from genetics, her pops is real skinny to this day and he don't exercise either, and her grandma on her pops side was real skinny her entire life as well.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shyt is easy to do. Hell before I got my job I was playing ball 2-3 hours a day while eating like shyt. All of a sudden I got the office job and didn't have time to hit the courts but kept my diet the same. I put on an easy 30 pounds in the course of four months. Just now getting to the point of losing that extra weight.

Plus for me I was still pulling women so mentally it didn't kick in that I had got fat.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yea, we just came back from vacation in the Caymans
tumblr_m4ulnoV1221rx7fnao1_500.jpg
How come you never take me out anymore?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is disgusting

wtf is going on? are people REALLY eating that much or do these processed food have some sort of multiplier effect?

i looked at some of these chicks and started crying

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:sadcam:

Some people just gain weight extremely fast especially short women. They don't have the frame ot put on unnoticeable weight. Not gonna lie, my mom probably gained 70 pounds from when she met my dad to right after she had my sister. That's a 7 year span. She's 51 and back down to almost the same weight she was in her 20's now. Stress, bad eating habits, more stress, shyt isn't a good look. :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Like my moms says...most women stop trying once they get married.

You have to understand a lot of women stay in shape to attract men and not necessarily fitness fanatics
I know breh...I see the ones that pretend on some "can you teach me how to squat Fons :shaq: bullshyt knowing damn well they just wanna fukk and have me bag em...

:birdman: you aint bout that life madam so don't front because you know Sonic and White Castle are on speed dial.