Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You rich if you can get a 20 piece wings meal

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Are you saying Asians can rearrange possum meat and the bones and shape it to make it look like a chicken wing? Keep in mind, I did the Googles and it says possum does not taste like chicken.
Shiddd we don’t know what the fukk they be doing with that meat

Got to pray over yo food

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wish they'd go for Chitlins to get my mama and sister off them but they've complained about the cost a lot these past few years.

Say the price all you want, I still aint finna eat it :gucci:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Thats not chicken :mjpls:
You think I’m talking about today? I’m was talking about my childhood back in 1990-1992 .. 4 wings and fries went for $1.75-$2

Any NYC breh from that era on here will tell you that.. A slice of pizza was $1 from the real pizza spots

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was raised on Chicken Wings and French fries with Hot Sauce and Ketchup. I ate that at least 2-3 times a week. The Chinese Lady at the spot had a tramp stamp and would call you Baby when taking your order.

:ehh:

Around me I remember when you could get a whole order for $3.75 and the price just kept going up to the point it’s not worth it anymore. Lowkey the price of food has gone up so much nothing is worth it anymore.
:francis:
Biden out here fukking up cheap Chinese imports to be cool with the unions too so shyt ain’t gonna get better.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I think of struggle meals, chickens wings don’t come to mind, even tho they are cheap overall. A true struggle meal imo was/is shyt like:

Ramen noodles
fried bologna sandwiches
on-cor Salisbury steaks
Breh said Salisbury Steak!!!! Who remembers Murray's?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
If you can't tell the difference between a chicken wing and something from a rat then you've gotta be an idiot.

Rats and mice bodies have very minimal bone structure...no part of a rat or mice's body resembles or has the size of a chicken's wing.

It's just old stereotypical running jokes people used to make about American Chinese restaurants back in the 70s similar to the whole MSG scare.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think I’m talking about today? I’m was talking about my childhood back in 1990-1992 .. 4 wings and fries went for $1.75-$2

Any NYC breh from that era on here will tell you that.. A slice of pizza was $1 from the real pizza spots
Inflation drives up the cost of goods.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
He is right about White people claiming shyt as American history. It used to be known as "Soul Food" when Black created it. When White people liked it and started making it they gave it the generic name of "Southern" cooking so now people are confused about who created it.
They always 2 steps ahead of the narrative...they claim gumbo is Cajun now...and got blacks calling it Cajun now s.mfh

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They always 2 steps ahead of the narrative...they claim gumbo is Cajun now...and got blacks calling it Cajun now s.mfh
Said that they brought Country music with them from Scotland, Ireland and England, but then act obtuse when you advise them the banjo was the central instrument in Country and that instrument was brought to the USA by the slaves from Africa. Even after getting proven wrong they still insist that Country music was brought by them to the USA, and even after it is shown to them that the slaves were already playing that music on plantations that was called the "Blues" which they played when they were rented out as musicians at White events and that was the first time that most White people heard that music for the first time. Then they claimed they invented rock and roll,. Then Jazz. Then Gospel music. Then American folk music. They make those claims even though they know African Americans independently created those music forms. My favorite is in the field of Egyptology. The Egyptians sculpture and painted art clearly shows them as Black people. DNA evidence shows that Egyptians had Sub-Saharan African genes. Scientists point out that Egypts origin is clearly Sub-Saharan African. Despite all of that evidence White people will claim that they are the Egyptians or funnier yet they will claim that the Arabs in Egypt are the original Egyptians even though Arab is shorthand for Arabia, which is called a clue as to where Arabs are from. White people even try to claim that Egypt is not in Africa.

Last edited: