Chicken wings used to be a struggle meal

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Im a chicken wing fiend..here in Nashville, i be at all the spots. Hattie Bs...Pepperfire..Prince's...

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Speaking of hood deals, the corner stores near me sell can soda for a dollar still :banderas:

Two bag of chips also for a dollar :wow:
The Food4Less around the corner from my house used to have a Shasta machine for a quarter. Get a soda on the walk home from school with spare change after a long day of sleeping in class
:wow:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

THOSE CHINESE WINGS
NEVER LOOKED LIKE NORMAL CHICKEN WINGS.

ALWAYS LOOKED CONTORTED
AND BIG ASS HELL.

:devil:
:evil:

They are big because they are filled with steroids. Everyone used to say 'get the wings or half a chicken because you know that's real chicken." You are the first person I ever heard say the chicken wings at the Chinese spot are rats. Like how is that even biologically possible?

:heh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are big because they are filled with steroids. Everyone used to say 'get the wings or half a chicken because you know that's real chicken." You are the first person I ever heard say the chicken wings at the Chinese spot are rats. Like how is that even biologically possible?

It's goofy shyt low intellect people say for the LOLZ

Like how some MAGA cac might say Corona beer has piss in it because of its yellow color.
Not that it's a great beer or anything, but people always say dumb shyt.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Asian spots definitely been caught on camera, taking road kill and possums and shyt into the back entrance of they restaurants

So some of them be on that bullshyt

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Asian spots definitely been caught on camera, taking road kill and possums and shyt into the back entrance of they restaurants

So some of them be on that bullshyt

:patrice:

Are you saying Asians can rearrange possum meat and the bones and shape it to make it look like a chicken wing? Keep in mind, I did the Googles and it says possum does not taste like chicken.

Daps
Reppin
Botz

Just like with everything...It is all about media control, branding and parasitism. Media control has allowed Cacs to dictate and flip flop on what is acceptable/unacceptable without being questioned later. Now, branding is dictated by optics, people with money and blind consumers. Cacs have that on lock. And parasitism is dictated by whites, due to media control, having the ability to initially downplay something, then adopt it, act as if they were there since day one, and later exclude the main people who introduced them to it...
Most modern Cac industries depend on these. And with their population numbers declining worldwide and more people becoming aware of their bs, I seriously believe we will see su!cide levels from Cacs that we haven't seen before( And their su!cide levels are already high now)

Just think about it:

- Frog legs and snails are consumed worldwide, French people were one of the latest to join the train but, now, eating it is only seen as upscale when prepared by French chefs.

- Alligator meat was initially described as bush meat and for poor people(mostly enslaved people). It wasn't until enslaved Afros in the South(USA) started selling their meals with alligator meat that the perception changed, then Cacs in the South also adopted, and now is seen as a "delicacy" to millions. And no, crocodilian species don't show up near Europe. This is not something they can bullshyt with "Well, in Europe we also used to eat that". Crocodilian species were and are heavily consumed in West and Central Africa, South America, India, China etc. Enslaved Afros, in the Southern states of USA, introduced them to Northern Euros...

- Walking barefoot is seen as a sign of poverty for every non-Cac. However, if you travel to Australia, New Zealand etc you see nothing but Cacs walking barefoot daily...Suddenly, It transforms into "Grounding or walking barefoot is healthy and recommended by scientists."

Walking barefoot Australia - Video from Twitter

Mini documentary:

- You also see this in architecture. Western Euro parasitism is so strong that they became the international face of classical architecture and its derivatives even though they did nothing in the creation and development of any of architectural concept present in classical architecture. They weren't present or relevant at all.

PS: And this is also extended to other groups that are propped by Cacs...For instance, Kobe beef is now super expensive and seen as elite due to "centuries" of Japanese history but, until late 19th century it wasn't common for the majority of Japanese to eat meat. Heavy consumption of meat in Japan only returned after Meiji restoration, in 1860s. They went centuries without having meat as a main component of their daily meals. Why is Kobe so expensive? Western branding...

PS2: If you are a black man, I truly recommend you to get into global history and geopolitics. Study multiple cultures worldwide and you will understand that Cacs rely the most on manipulations and the average black Joe being blind about the history of other cultures.

Last edited: