Chicken Shortage: America is running low on chicken

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That’s odd . They’ve been having surpluses in NC . Farmers have been literally having liquidation sales at various county fairgrounds with 40 lb boxes of Bone-In Chicken Thighs going for just $15 a pop.

Somebody lying :usure:

The supply chain has been breaking down since last year add in that a lot of folks ain’t trying to break they backs working for pennies and you get this.

My business partner in Texas was having issues getting freight (natural food, nuts and shyt) off boat at the Port of Los Angeles last month due to the logjam there. Not only that, once the cargo could be secured..we couldn’t locate ANY trains out west that could move our load, everything was booked solid. So we had to pay premium to get a goddamn truck to move the freight from LA to Houston, TX.

My partner in Charleston who owns a seafood distributor can’t keep employees to cut the fish, palletize the deliveries and organize the warehouse at the moment.. I’ve already told him he needs to raise wages but he’s not budging.. also there’s the fact he’s dealing with worse issues in regards to his suppliers than me and my partner out in TX. He’s having to wrestle securing product out of Asia at the cheapest cost and fastest delivery..he’s now having to order out by three to four weeks rather than one to two weeks. Add all that together and it’s chaos.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not the yard bird :damn:

They better bring some of these big fukkers to the factory then
9a8146eac6ad91352c78166b770518c8.gif
:feedme:

:damn:
:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The supply chain has been breaking down since last year add in that a lot of folks ain’t trying to break they backs working for pennies and you get this.

My business partner in Texas was having issues getting freight (natural food, nuts and shyt) off boat at the Port of Los Angeles last month due to the logjam there. Not only that, once the cargo could be secured..we couldn’t locate ANY trains out west that could move our load, everything was booked solid. So we had to pay premium to get a goddamn truck to move the freight from LA to Houston, TX.

My partner in Charleston who owns a seafood distributor can’t keep employees to cut the fish, palletize the deliveries and organize the warehouse at the moment.. I’ve already told him he needs to raise wages but he’s not budging.. also there’s the fact he’s dealing with worse issues in regards to his suppliers than me and my partner out in TX. He’s having to wrestle securing product out of Asia at the cheapest cost and fastest delivery..he’s now having to order out by three to four weeks rather than one to two weeks. Add all that together and it’s chaos.

Unfortunately this is what Klaus Swab wants as he wrote in his books about eliminating the supply chains.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Unfortunately this is what Klaus Swab wants as he wrote in his books about eliminating the supply chains.

Yeah, I’m familiar with his leanings..unfortunately, the people who I do business with aren’t necessarily interested in such specific information regarding the deliberate implosion of the supply chain as they are in my continual investments. Regardless, I’m well insulated but it is concerning how fast it’s happening and from what I’m hearing..it will get much, much worse over the summer going into fall. I’m even hearing going past 2022.

I’m just waiting for gas to explode higher..that’s when folks are really going to hurt. They don’t even have enough drivers to move the gas tankers to the gas stores right now and they’re already predicting premium prices for gas over the summer.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
That chicken sandwich craze might be it. I’m black so you know I stay with some bbq or fried chicken wings :mjpls: but never in my life did I start making chicken sandwiches at the crib until the Popeyes thing started