Chick Gets Jumped By 3 Girls and Curb-Stomped to Oblivion :damn: :damn: :damn:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
My mother already knows what I'm about since she has never seen me with a black chick....

I tell the same exact thing to my sister...if she wants a responsible man, the typical black women attitude has to go....

the truth is the truth

:comeon: So, do you also tell your sister to not date Black men or would that kill your ego?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Are you bipolar or just a hypocrite? I swear you've claimed multiple times to be in relationships with/love Black women yet you're the biggest Black women hater on this forum. Which one is it? :why:

where is the hypocrisy? isn't it possible to love black women but still acknowledge the welfare breeders and black women that look like quarter backs with wigs? or do i have to preface everything with "not all black women" or "some black women" to appease you?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
where is the hypocrisy? isn't it possible to love black women but still acknowledge the welfare breeders and black women that look like quarter backs with wigs? or do i have to preface everything with "not all black women" or "some black women" to appease you?

:childplease: What are you talking about? In this thread alone you've dropped several st0rmfr0nt lingo. Does 'Sheboon' ring a bell to you?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: You sure about that with your 'sheboon' st0rmfr0nt lingo?

hey, i got that slur from @Sierra Mist, the guy that claims to love black women so much all a sudden. despite it's racist origins, it's still a funny ass word to describe some black women.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
No one is marrying black women playboi, once you figure out why come and talk to me.

Someone ended up marrying your Black mother and some guy will probably end up marrying your Black sister. So, what's your point exactly? :youngsabo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
hey, i got that slur from @Sierra Mist, the guy that claims to love black women so much all a sudden. despite it's racist origins, it's still a funny ass word to describe some black women.

Black women are so :inlove: to me and have always been :inlove: to me. I used it on that sheboon bytch because that's what the fukk she is. I call nikkas nikkas. Doesn't mean I think all black women are sheboons or that all black men are nikkas.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black women are so :inlove: to me and have always been :inlove: to me. I used it on that sheboon bytch because that's what the fukk she is. I call nikkas nikkas. Doesn't mean I think all black women are sheboons or that all black men are nikkas.

i don't think all black women are sheboons either, but goddamn if i don't laugh every time i read or say the word "sheboon" :dead:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:comeon: So, do you also tell your sister to not date Black men or would that kill your ego?

I could care less who she dates...all I have told her is to WATCH the kind of man she gets pregnant by because what I don't want to hear is "this n!gga don't take care of his kids" when you KNEW he wasn't sh!t to begin with.

My sister can probably articulate how I feel about the modern AA woman more than I do

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:ld: out of curiosity, do you find it offensive? i can't really relate to it since it's gender specific. it's just more unique then calling hoodrats bytches, whores, etc.

Yes, I find it extremely offensive. Cacs usually use that word to describe dark skinned Black women. Because, sheboon usually means gorilla to them.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Someone ended up marrying your Black mother and some guy will probably end up marrying your Black sister. So, what's your point exactly? :youngsabo:

my mother is not the loud mouth uncultured black women you see everyday.

If she was like that my father would have never stuck around for well over 30 years.

What black women needs to understand is, they want to marry that hood ratchet behavior has to go

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I find it extremely offensive. Cacs usually use that word to describe dark skinned Black women. Because, sheboon usually means gorilla to them.

iunno, googling sheboon didn't bring up darkskinned women like that. really just shows a bunch of dirty hoodrats covered in tats.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my mother is not the loud mouth uncultured black women you see everyday.

If she was like that my father would have never stuck around for well over 30 years.

What black women needs to understand is, they want to marry that hood ratchet behavior has to go

nah, what black women need to understand is most of our mothers are not a reflection of the current generation of black women in our dating pool.