Chick Gets Jumped By 3 Girls and Curb-Stomped to Oblivion :damn: :damn: :damn:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
iunno, googling sheboon didn't bring up darkskinned women like that. really just shows a bunch of dirty hoodrats covered in tats.

:comeon: Trust me. It's used to describe dark skinned Black women because cacs see them as gorillas. I mean just look at the pic that Black posted earlier in this thread. It shows the mugshot of a random dark skinned, Black woman with a wig on her head and they (presumably a white person) wrote sheboon under her picture. Fyi, this isn't the first time I've seen this word used on a forum.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Trust me. It's used to describe dark skinned Black women because cacs see them as gorillas. I mean just look at the pic that Black posted earlier in this thread. It shows the mugshot of a random dark skinned, Black woman with a wig on her head and they (presumably a white person) wrote sheboon under her picture. Fyi, this isn't the first time I've seen this word used on a forum.

she looks like a damn sheboon in every since of the word :comeon:

faniarobinson_113762d.jpg

ugly ass men looking women with fake hair. then y'all get mad when i say many black women can pass for men.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
disgusting, fukking disgusting people have no honour no mo 4 to 1 and still kick her over and over again while she lay on the ground it looked like cops beating a black man:scusthov::scusthov: that grown ass woman failed at life:merchant:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
she looks like a damn sheboon in every since of the word :comeon:

faniarobinson_113762d.jpg

ugly ass men looking women with fake hair. then y'all get mad when i say many black women can pass for men.

She looks like a Like Like from Ocarina of Time.