Chicago Sun Times names "OBlock" Most Dangerous Block in Chicago

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt ain't owned by the city. they can't just demolish private property.
They already razed that building on Calumet
5Ufdr9F.png

Hell, thats the reason why they all moved to Parkway. They even mentioned it in the article...

I think Lil durk and Lil reese are from that building too

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
5Ufdr9F.png

Hell, thats the reason why they all moved to Parkway. They even mentioned it in the article...

I just read an article about how the parkway apartments just got remodeled in 2013. probably gonna be there for a while.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
5Ufdr9F.png

Hell, thats the reason why they all moved to Parkway.
They even mentioned it in the article...

:obama:

they also demolished all the low income homes on cottage grove between 61st and 63rd street as well and built brand new homes there. but I believe that was done more so for the university of chicago studdents so they no longer have to walk thru the projects in order to get between campus to the train on cottage grove.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
also, the woodlawn area is kinda getting taken over by the university of chicago as they keep expanding south, which is a really good thing IMO.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:

they also demolished all the low income homes on cottage grove between 61st and 63rd street as well and built brand new homes there. but I believe that was done more so for the university of chicago studdents so they no longer have to walk thru the projects in order to get between campus to the train on cottage grove.
:leon: Took long enough

I know a lot of U of C students were getting robbed left and right on Cottage . A few of the foreign students got killed too :mjcry:

Imagine If the city actually won the Olympic Bid, You already know investors would be looking at all that land like :shaq::win:

hell there probably wouldn't be an "o-block". All the nikkas would've been directed out to Cal City or somewhere out there

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
I know a lot of U of C students were getting robbed left and right on Cottage . A few of the foreign students got killed too :mjcry:

I

in the BX nikkas would only target college students who were black or hispanic, cause they knew if they robbed a white kid the cops would swarm the neighborhood within minutes. pretty fukked up to go after your own people cause you know the cops wont give a shyt