CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Yup
Because presence and backing is power

I don't want what happened to Los Angeles to happen to Detroit or Chicago

But it's inevitable
Hispanics will take over Chicago like they did Los Angeles in 10 years. They have the numbers coming in at a fast pace. A lot of black folks from the midwest and north east are moving back south.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's funny to me to see people get angry about immigrants or the undocumented get some money, when their communities have been receiving way more in support but they consider it normal shxt but now this other group is getting some money which takes nothing from your community and now it's all of a sudden a problem

It amazes me how evil a lot of you people are
Have no clue what you are talking about with confidence brehs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It's funny to me to see people get angry about immigrants or the undocumented get some money, when their communities have been receiving way more in support but they consider it normal shxt but now this other group is getting some money which takes nothing from your community and now it's all of a sudden a problem

It amazes me how evil a lot of you people are
Take your dumb ass overseas and seek “asylum”
And see how fast they laugh in your face
You kumbaya bytch nikkas gon learn the hard way
You want to speak from a podium without any nuance and have no experience with a situation like this
You live in cities that aren’t over run by migrants that block and defend for their own
While spitting on the very black people that helped them get the resources in the first place
Every time I see bytches like you speak with sanctimonious bravado tells me all I need to know
One you ain’t a black American
Two you a non black bytch trying to regulate black peoples feelings and experience
You can eat a whole dikk with Franks Hot Sauce

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Hispanics will take over Chicago like they did Los Angeles in 10 years. They have the numbers coming in at a fast pace. A lot of black folks from the midwest and north east are moving back south.
Where you think they coming after they finish in the Midwest?

nikkas will vote against their own interests until we no longer exist.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
chicago already has a large hispanic population. one of the largest in the world actually. if you think they wont make it to chicago youre fooling yourself. they have to be stopped from coming in
That’s not the point, the point is they are being shipped to liberal cities as a way for conservative Governors to seem like they are screwing the libs. Meanwhile those same states collect federal money to handle the immigration crisis.

Hold your own nuts and stop passing the buck to someone else.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Take your dumb ass overseas and seek “asylum”
And see how fast they laugh in your face
You kumbaya bytch nikkas gon learn the hard way
You want to speak from a podium without any nuance and have no experience with a situation like this
You live in cities that aren’t over run by migrants that block and defend for their own
While spitting on the very black people that helped them get the resources in the first place
Every time I see bytches like you speak with sanctimonious bravado tells me all I need to know
One you ain’t a black American
Two you a non black bytch trying to regulate black peoples feelings and experience
You can eat a whole dikk with Franks Hot Sauce
Man said "some money"

Like it ain't his money.

Breh, that is OUR money being used.

Smh.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They dont want to pay regular folks for a fair wage so of course they give them to migrants so that they can willfully UNDERPAY them... that's it...:manny:

They’ll pay them at least minimum wage tho. That’s at least $15 an hour. Now imagine all them homeless folks getting them jobs and hotel rooms to live in.

Nah. This some bullshyt