CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you charge two republican governors with a crime it will cause a civil war.

Its easy to be liberal when you don’t have to be responsible for the consequences of your actions

If you want a liberal immigration policy, you deal with the migrants

We full.
I think we’re living in two different realities if you think the US would go to civil war over two governors being charged for a crime they are actually committing. Not even arrested or convicted, but charged. That’s a conservative radio talking point and making drastic jumps like this is how republicans change the narrative and scare democrats.

fukk Abbot, fukk Desantis charge them and force them defend themselves using their own wealth

Daps
Dumbest shyt I ever read on here

Large chunk of these migrants are Haitians and other Afro Latinos
Lies. What is a large chunk? And even so, I'm willing to forsake the black immigrants for the great good of the black American community. There is far more cons than pros for black Americans with respect to immigration.

Daps
It's funny to me to see people get angry about immigrants or the undocumented get some money, when their communities have been receiving way more in support but they consider it normal shxt but now this other group is getting some money which takes nothing from your community and now it's all of a sudden a problem

It amazes me how evil a lot of you people are
You're a fool. These Migrants are not AMERICANS. Americans have NO obligations or rights to house or feed these migrants.

Daps
Im a supporter of immigration (my wife a illegal mejicana), but how come the poor blacks in chicago cant get sum? foul

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
They could spend $1 million on some shoulder fired missiles and hand them out to the highway patrol.

Once the migrant bus approached, let the driver know that this thang ain’t a prop. The driver turns the bus around. Repeat steps for any future buses.

The end.
drone strikes at the border would be more efficient :hubie:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All these fukkers have to do is charge the governors of those southern states with human trafficking to end this and all the Dems are p*ssy footing about it
chicago already has a large hispanic population. one of the largest in the world actually. if you think those spics wont make it to chicago youre fooling yourself. they have to be stopped from coming in

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yall cruel n ignant mayne
ive lived withing 100 miles of the mexican border majority of my life. i know exactly whats in store for yall.

these people come from third world countries with third world mentalities. youre in for a rude awakening

Daps
ive lived withing 100 miles of the mexican border majority of my life. i know exactly whats in store for yall.

these people come from third world countries with third world mentalities. youre in for a rude awakening

mayne i visit my girls fam all the time
she lives in a border town
in mexico

i know whatsup. but you still cruel n ignant tho