CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
So sorry to disrespect your thread, but I can't find the NYC one. This is what's going on here. Lawlessness. :beli:

You get your power turned off and the state would take your kid. You live in the car with your kid and the state will take them.

I understand shyt is beyond difficult, but come the fukk on with some of this shyt :smh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
These big cities are never prepared for anything.....When covid hits..."we are in a crisis". When migrants hit...."we are in crisis"...even when it gets too cold..."we are in a crisis". Like what on earth is going on? They want the average american to be prepared for everything when it comes to education, healthcare and housing.....but with all their resources they fall to their knees when they are under pressure.....fukk the goverment....All them taxes being paid and nothing in return....this shyt is a scam.
America wasn’t built to handle big cities. For some reason Asia and Europe do a better job.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
America wasn’t built to handle big cities. For some reason Asia and Europe do a better job.
Its ain't how the cities are built bruh. New York and Houston are two diffrent cities...New York resembles alot of European cities with regards to its walkability. There are barely any bike lanes in Houston and you need a car. Its corruption and bad management going on. They are dipping their hands in the money jar and giving it to the rich.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Republican Shill?!?!:heh: How??? the ones who are in control are the dems and they fukking up... learn to take the criticism for your horrible leadership breh...

I dont like how Dems are handling this but this dude is a bumbling idiot that lack sophistication in his arguments.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Republican Shill?!?!:heh: How??? the ones who are in control are the dems and they fukking up... learn to take the criticism for your horrible leadership breh... :ufdup:
It's not about criticism.

Its About acting like Rs are any better on this topic. Like the rich, Republicans included, don't enjoy hiring these people to basically work as slaves in their homes, fields, and factories.

Both parties letting them in... only difference now is theres too many at one time, and we're in crazy inflation and the average citizen is noticing how they come here with 0 money and 0 skills and end up in luxury hotels with new clothes food housing etc.

Edit: Pennsylvania is short 19000 homes, which is contributing to the insane cost of housing. The touristy township I'm in is pretty much out of new land to build. ..... if illegals came here this purple community that's big in charity would lose it. .... I image other places in the country feel the same way.