CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
im not disagreeing with you.

but people voted for all that...
I just dont think most understand why these things are happening.

Vote blue first ask questions later has been the motto.

for instance tax increases are always presented as "the rich will pay" but of course everyone ends up paying.

I’ve said it all through this thread this is what Brandon Johnson ran on. I am not mad and I believe he SHOULD help migrants. At what cost is my only question?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

metX997.png

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

fukking ridiculous... a secret job fair for ONLY the illegals and no citizens allowed...:scust:

"Secret Job Fair" was pulling info for queuing should they ever get papers for legal working. It really isn't a bad idea. the sooner they can get working legally, the sooner they contribute to the government to pay back that spending.

--

The real gaffe in all this is the extension people are going out to do a lot of this stuff. Homeless citizens for example don't get such luxuries most of the time - you gotta go grab it. Even in my own history of being couch-to-couch at some point I was given resources, but nobody kept up but me. The migrants situation should be an example of how we can better serve our own residents and keep them off the streets/tents/CTA stations.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
if I was an illegal immigrant, I wouldn't stop in America, I'd keep walking up north to Canada.
only 30 million people and almost the same size of the US
Not for nothing, they could build a colony

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even know the Chinese community was that deep into brighton park. That all the way near by the air port iirc.

Chinatown was always off the dan Ryan.