CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what:
Yes. These are the people that residents voted for right?

:dahell:

I mean yes. But you vote them in based on the promises they made to your neighborhood no one expects them to blatantly betray you outright. Thats why im always saying bothsides. :francis: because it looks like u gonna be screwed either way

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You idiots keep calling these people illegals when they were all processed at the border
The feds need to step in
They should be treated like all other refugees and sent to different parts of the country

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can't criticize the Democrats for flooding us with illegal immigrants, because that makes you maga, and you get bushed.
thats ridiculous. Whoever from the coli let this place become that needs to step back and look at the programming they themselves have become a victim of.

FREE THINKERS FOREVER!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Que estamos haciendo?

This girl says she was attacked by a neighboring family celebrating Mexican Independence Day.

Lawndale attack: 11-year-old girl undergoing 2nd surgery after 2 women attacked her, mother says

Neighbors hosting Mexican Independence Day celebration used racial slur prior to attack, mother said

And you kumbaya gump ass nikkas think this ain’t coming to your city
Them Latinas you covet so much are the most gabage hoes walking the face of this planet
No matter their country of origin

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No trump 24. Turning the US into a fascist dictatorship isn't the answer because you'll have more problems than migrants.

But, this issue will make Trump more likely which is why it's frustrating watching Democrats give him the layup.