CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Here’s one, illegal immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than US citizens.

Only difference between immigrants coming here now for a better life than the Europeans during the Ellis island time period is the color of their skin.
:mjlol:Bullshyt. Illegal Immigrants can't be tracked so there is no way to quantify their crime rates.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

This shyt is one block from my house. Thats the 7Eleven I go to, thats my fukking Japanese restaurant I go to, thats the way my mother who lives in my apt now goes to hospital visits 4 times a week. These bytch ass paisas gonna get gunned the fukk down. I already caught some leaning on my car taking photos when I pulled up to the front lobby to run groceries upstairs. People take pictures all the time but these little fakkits had their greasy hands on my shyt. They playing a dangerous game cause everybody that lives down here not some old lady with money or yuppies.

Chicago did all that to keep the black kids from coming downtown mobbing, which I understand. But keep that same energy with these vagabonds mobbing up and down Ohio St. and the same areas. Post the whole 18th District Police station out here like yall did when it was kids with black faces instead of brown.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
NGL, after hearing Johnson's platform and his ideas and so far his responses on some of the things going on in the city related to migrants and crime during the campaign... I was a lil shocked he won.

:hubie:
Win by default.....due to a weak panel of candidates.

Been this way over the past few elections.

There could very well be some viable candidates out there, but they have much better options and aspirations.

L2014

Banned
Daps
I’m black, I’m just smart enough to realize illegal immigrants aren’t a roadblock to success and if you feel like they are, you’re being manipulated by racist conservatives.
Look at you making shyt up like a hoe:russ:

Quote where I said any of that bullshyt fukk nikka:skip:

You Miss Cleo now bytch?:pachaha: