CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what's going to happen when they send "migrants" to this crazy ass ladies town

She would welcome them because she gets more funding to trick off. People like this are disgusting man. I live in the Southland area of Chicago, incompetent leadership is littered throughout and predominantly black areas with successful middle class residents have been suffering for decades now.

SMH @ the trustees not knowing the costs that THEIR mayor is racking up until the news puts it in front of them.

With that said, there is a huge disconnect with people really not understanding how powerful voting is in local elections. Dolton has around 20K residents. Out of that 20K, there were 18K registered voters... now out of that 18K, the Mayor in that video only had 2036 people that voted for her.

:snoop:

Literally, people don't know that we determine who gets to sit in these sits in our communities. So when I look at shyt like this, I recognize the gap that there is in information for local office and how people really don't research enough to make a logical decision when an election is happening. That's how you get ridiculous mfers like that woman blowing people's tax dollars on a fukking security detail in Dolton IL.

86.24% of the residents in her town, didn't vote

“Hey guys, we don’t want them anymore. Please stop.”

That won’t work. My guy, these migrants are coming from Texas. Exclusively. Abbott is going to keep doing it. Chicago, NY, Denver, and a bunch of other places are getting them because it looks good politically for him. Guaradamntee that every mayor has told him to stop sending them. Lightfoot on here way out was pleading. The cities are not just welcoming them in, and multiple busses are coming every day. Lets ask Abbott why he is doing it and stop chiding the cities actively drowning in it.

I thought Lori made them stop, but then after Johnson got in office, my assumption was that there was no proper hand-off on that issue. She was probably, like, "fukk it, have fun" and so that's why it's bubbling up this intense.

Also, Lori's tone was vastly different than Johnson's who's gone on record shytting on NYC's mayor for his comments about it and basically telling Chicagoans that they're tough and we always figure things out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
that's the million dollar question I've been wondering. what is even the benefit of being a sanctuary city to be honest?
that would be going against the national Democratic party

this channel has been covering the beef brewing between Mayor Adams in NYC and the Biden admin because Adams is pushing back on what the national party wants him to say/do when it comes to migrants

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She would welcome them because she gets more funding to trick off. People like this are disgusting man. I live in the Southland area of Chicago, incompetent leadership is littered throughout and predominantly black areas with successful middle class residents have been suffering for decades now.

SMH @ the trustees not knowing the costs that THEIR mayor is racking up until the news puts it in front of them.

With that said, there is a huge disconnect with people really not understanding how powerful voting is in local elections. Dolton has around 20K residents. Out of that 20K, there were 18K registered voters... now out of that 18K, the Mayor in that video only had 2036 people that voted for her.

:snoop:

Literally, people don't know that we determine who gets to sit in these sits in our communities. So when I look at shyt like this, I recognize the gap that there is in information for local office and how people really don't research enough to make a logical decision when an election is happening. That's how you get ridiculous mfers like that woman blowing people's tax dollars on a fukking security detail in Dolton IL.

86.24% of the residents in her town, didn't vote

I thought Lori made them stop, but then after Johnson got in office, my assumption was that there was no proper hand-off on that issue. She was probably, like, "fukk it, have fun" and so that's why it's bubbling up this intense.

Also, Lori's tone was vastly different than Johnson's who's gone on record shytting on NYC's mayor for his comments about it and basically telling Chicagoans that they're tough and we always figure things out.
Three Dolton mayor is nothing more than a scammer. And she's on the payroll for two jobs simultaneously. She's the Dolton mayor and she's on the Thornton township. She's spending outrageously for personal security and on overtime for a declining village that's struggling to pay their own bills.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not a law

:mjpls: You sure???

In the 1980s, an estimated one million Salvadorans and Guatemalans fled their countries due to civil war and came to the U.S. to seek asylum. President Ronald Reagan’s administration characterized them as “economic migrants” and granted asylum for only a small percentage of applicants. A network of religious organizations launched a sanctuary movement, providing assistance such as food, medical care, employment and legal aid.

Cities started to adopt sanctuary policies in 1989. San Francisco was the first to enact policies with “Ordinance No. 12-h.” The policy prohibits the “use of City funds or resources to assist in the enforcement of federal immigration law or to gather information regarding the immigration status of individuals in the city and county of San Francisco, unless such assistance is required by federal or State statute, regulation or court decision.”

If there's no law why they acting like they can't change it???:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Three Dolton mayor is nothing more than a scammer. And she's on the payroll for two jobs simultaneously. She's the Dolton mayor and she's on the Thornton township. She's spending outrageously for personal security and on overtime for a declining village that's struggling to pay their own bills.
Yes, but I was just breaking down how shyt like that is possible. Not a lot of people vote in these villages/towns, and that's why you get grifters in positions of power who deplete these areas of any hope and existing resources.

The entire area needs to consolidate IMO. Too many small villages, too many school districts, too many resources divided up and nobody working together. Would never happen tho, cause it's too easy for people to get into office with literally only 10 to 15% of their town's resident base showing up to vote.

This thread is depressing me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nope, they never stopped being shipped. She was begging all the way up to April or so of this year for them to stop. Asking nicely or declaring not sanctuary isnt going to stop this. It is literally political theater. Johnson's comments about the NYC mayor mean nothing in the grand scheme as it doesnt stem the tide of people being sent.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Redistribute them across the country? Dude must be smoking crack. This is a sanctuary city problem.
:pachaha:
Ain't got shyt to do with the rest of us.

Do you know what a sanctuary city is? If yes, you know asylum seekers have nothing to do with what sanctuary cities do, even if sanctuary city mayors ran their mouths initially. These are “sanctuary city” problems insofar as the Texas governor is pulling a political stunt to send thousands of migrants, of which his state gets billions in funding to house and process, to cities that dont get that funding and now can be hamstrung by just a few thousand non-working migrants eating resources with no end in sight. This is a border state issue made political to get Dems the blame…and it appears to be working.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what a sanctuary city is? If yes, you know asylum seekers have nothing to do with what sanctuary cities do, even if sanctuary city mayors ran their mouths initially. These are “sanctuary city” problems insofar as the Texas governor is pulling a political stunt to send thousands of migrants, of which his state gets billions in funding to house and process, to cities that dont get that funding and now can be hamstrung by just a few thousand non-working migrants eating resources with no end in sight. This is a border state issue made political to get Dems the blame…and it appears to be working.
Texas got that money to bus migrants from Covid relief funds. Biden administration gave NY more money for migrants. Maybe Chicago didn't ask for more funds.
:yeshrug:
Either way my name is Paul and that shyt is between y'all.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nope, they never stopped being shipped. She was begging all the way up to April or so of this year for them to stop. Asking nicely or declaring not sanctuary isnt going to stop this. It is literally political theater. Johnson's comments about the NYC mayor mean nothing in the grand scheme as it doesnt stem the tide of people being sent.
not true

being a sanctuary city means you ask no questions to the people coming in...
you accept them no matter what...you protect them from ICE.

not being a sanctuary city means Chicago could turn their asses right back around

The sanctuary jurisdictions are listed below. These cities, counties, and states have laws, ordinances, regulations, resolutions, policies, or other practices that obstruct immigration enforcement and shield criminals from ICE — either by refusing to or prohibiting agencies from complying with ICE detainers, imposing unreasonable conditions on detainer acceptance, denying ICE access to interview incarcerated aliens, or otherwise impeding communication or information exchanges between their personnel and federal immigration officers.

A detainer is the primary tool used by ICE to gain custody of criminal aliens for deportation. It is a notice to another law enforcement agency that ICE intends to assume custody of an alien and includes information on the alien's previous criminal history, immigration violations, and potential threat to public safety or security.

basically Chicago is the immigration version of Hamsterdam in The Wire

but just like in The Wire...
Sanctuary Cities didnt account for how bad things could get

Last edited: