CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You're not even responding to what I said. :mjlol:

Your dumbass said "working class" people are not losing jobs to migrants

Let's define working class via the Collins Dictionary:

The working class or the working classes are the group of people in a society who do not own much property, who have low social status, and who do jobs that involve using physical skills rather than intellectual skills.

You are a blind shill if you don't think Black low skilled men in particular will not be impacted by a flood of illegal cheap labor.

All this will do is drive Black folks out of Chicago.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y'all wasn't doing shyt but killing each other before the migrants.

fukk I'm supposed to pretend like they're making your life worse? :francis:
The fukk does this have to do with anything
You nikkas so antiblack on this forum
But will be in another thread
My Brotha My Brotha, Bean Pie Babble
nikkas with common sense and lived in these garbage ass states with these migos been told you dummies about this shyt
But But you just Maga racist piece of shyt is always the rebuttal
Foh
Another supposed black man saying some racist, yellow cake shyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The fukk does this have to do with anything
You nikkas so antiblack on this forum
But will be in another thread
My Brotha My Brotha, Bean Pie Babble
nikkas with common sense and lived in these garbage ass states with these migos been told you dummies about this shyt
But But you just Maga racist piece of shyt is always the rebuttal
Foh
Another supposed black man saying some racist, yellow cake shyt
Nah.

nikkas gotta decide if they want to be a part of the solution and engage in the process to improve their lives or just sit on the sidelines and complain.

BTW, don't defend @Voice of Reason he doesn't like you

I've dated African and "East African" women :yeshrug:

Maybe you don't got the juice like that :manny:

They let thousands of Haitians stay

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

This clown is a African American carbon copy and yet we don't have any culture:mjlol:

This is what African nikkas are doing :gucci:

THAT'S WHY THE TERM AFRICAN AMERICAN MUST DIE.

The African immigrants are going to New York instead of Chicago.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can tell you first hand they are being put all over. The problem is they are NOT being put near our downtown where there is actually a ton of room ( :mjpls: ) and the black neighborhoods are least able to afford the strain. They are absolutely being put everywhere.

Source: I actually live here. Drive from precinct to Precinct and they out there.

yeah I was out in lincoln park a couple weeks ago and they got tent city near cabrini green out there even.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because people are on his ass and he doesnt know what to do. Anyone with eyes can see he doesnt know what to do but he cant just come out and say it. We could start turning busses back or shipping folks out but there still needs to be funding to do that. Visiting the border is some “we hear you” shyt to placate a few folks even though it does nothing for Chicago. He wont discover something that border states dont already say is happening.
Why not just come out and say the city cannot support any more migrants and that Chicago is no longer a sanctuary city because they have reached and exceeded capacity?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You're not even responding to what I said. :mjlol:
Because it was a non-sequiter. I didn't mention anything about stealing jobs. But it appears businesses definitely want to use the migrants as a cheap labor class. But there are other impacts that will matter to people. The cities impacted by this have to house them in schools still being attended by students or have kicked people, American citizens, out of shelters to make room for them. They have proposed cutting services and raising taxes. These states are spending large amounts of money, American tax payer money, to handle this issue. None of this has to do with "stealing jobs" but still enough to piss people off.

There are finite resources and money going around. People are offended to see more of that going to non-citizens and with much more enthusiasm from politicians for it when they are neglected and ignored. Especially when this enthusiasm to spend tax payer money never was there for them as tax paying american citizens. It's insulting.

But tone deaf politicians and people like you tell them their concerns don't matter and to basically just eat shyt and shut up. Don't be surprised this causes some impact come election time. Again, doesn't look like "killers" to me in these crowds and if they are pissed enough to show up to standing room only community meetings, best believe they are mad enough to show up to the voting booths to vote people out who let this issue get worse.

500 people at the standing room only meeting on the second video. You think it smart to ignore these people, when you need their votes? Democrats are retarded on this issue and it's going to hurt them. It's not just some republican scare campaign. None of these people look like die hard Republicans to me.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not just come out and say the city cannot support any more migrants and that Chicago is no longer a sanctuary city because they have reached and exceeded capacity?
“Hey guys, we don’t want them anymore. Please stop.”

That won’t work. My guy, these migrants are coming from Texas. Exclusively. Abbott is going to keep doing it. Chicago, NY, Denver, and a bunch of other places are getting them because it looks good politically for him. Guaradamntee that every mayor has told him to stop sending them. Lightfoot on here way out was pleading. The cities are not just welcoming them in, and multiple busses are coming every day. Lets ask Abbott why he is doing it and stop chiding the cities actively drowning in it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh

The razor wore fencing caused some deaths and was injuring folks. Lets ignore that and mention that Texas was causing issues with relations with Mexico over that issue. Yes, this has to be addressed. No, killing/maiming folks and causing problems with Mexico was not the move.

And yes, it IS Texas fault. Again, these arent illegals being bussed. They are here legally seeking asylum (whether the claim is legit or not is what gets processed later) but they are being shipped wholesale to areas that dont have the funding or infrastructure for them to come every day. It isnt some big “gotcha” that people are upset about it, we dont have thousands of people get passed like a blunt that we cant pass back with no funding. Texas gets federal funding for this! Just admit you agree with “punishing liberals”.

The whole process is idiotic. The lionshare of these "migrants" do not have valid asylum claims. They're here for economic incentives. The people who were truly fleeing for their lives, like Afghans and Syrians got told :francis: We took a couple thousand of them in airplanes and told the rest good luck :francis: These Venezuelan muthafukkas though....some of their hearings are going to be years from now (in some instances, 7-8 years away). In this time frame, they get to live and work in America. That's a long ass time. By then, people will have settled down, become part of communities, had families. If their claims get denied, they'll say they've built a life here and it's unfair to be uprooted, especially if they have kids who are citizens. And most will get to stay. It's bogus af.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Because it was a non-sequiter. I didn't mention anything about stealing jobs. But it appears businesses definitely want to use the migrants as a cheap labor class. But there are other impacts that will matter to people. The cities impacted by this have to house them in schools still being attended by students or have kicked people, American citizens, out of shelters to make room for them. They have proposed cutting services and raising taxes. These states are spending large amounts of money, American tax payer money, to handle this issue. None of this has to do with "stealing jobs" but still enough to piss people off.

There are finite resources and money going around. People are offended to see more of that going to non-citizens and with much more enthusiasm from politicians for it when they are neglected and ignored. Especially when this enthusiasm to spend tax payer money never was there for them as tax paying american citizens. It's insulting.

But tone deaf politicians and people like you tell them their concerns don't matter and to basically just eat shyt and shut up. Don't be surprised this causes some impact come election time. Again, doesn't look like "killers" to me in these crowds and if they are pissed enough to show up to standing room only community meetings, best believe they are mad enough to show up to the voting booths to vote people out who let this issue get worse.

500 people at the standing room only meeting on the second video. You think it smart to ignore these people, when you need their votes? Democrats are retarded on this issue and it's going to hurt them. It's not just some republican scare campaign. None of these people look like die hard Republicans to me.

Yep, the Chicago mayor was able to win without the Black vote but Biden knows he can't win without the Black vote so he's appearing to change course and be in favor of tougher immigration policy.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole process is idiotic. The lionshare of these "migrants" do not have valid asylum claims. They're here for economic incentives. The people who were truly fleeing for their lives, like Afghans and Syrians got told :francis: We took a couple thousand of them in airplanes and told the rest good luck :francis: These Venezuelan muthafukkas though....some of their hearings are going to be years from now (in some instances, 7-8 years away). In this time frame, they get to live and work in America. That's a long ass time. By then, people will have settled down, become part of communities, had families. If their claims get denied, they'll say they've built a life here and it's unfair to be uprooted, especially if they have kids who are citizens. And most will get to stay. It's bogus af.
I have to push back a bit, because if for instance they were actually able to work, we dwould have a different problem but they would be productive to a degree. Currently you go to any police station and people are posted the fukk up all day, every day with nothing to do. As I said somewhere else, there was going to be an asylum ban but it was blocked in July. It was supposed to block people coming over unless they applied for asylum beforehand through mexico and via apps. That would have significantly cut them down.

Venezuela is the biggest offender and deportations via plane just opened back up, so this literally would be a more localized problem in Texas if the governor did not export them. I dont know about how many will get to stay but the issue has gotten bad enough that there are moves to get them out, but cities like Chicago cant do shyt with them in the meantime while they wait for a yay or nay to asylum claims. We could just go shipping them back out but that costs money too and the busses wont stop coming.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

that's the million dollar question I've been wondering. what is even the benefit of being a sanctuary city to be honest?