Chicago Blackhawk fans ejected after heckling Capitals' Devante Smith-Pelly with "basketball" taunt

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukkin despise hockey so this doesn't surprise me one bit. I didn't give two shyts about a Stanley Cup when they won :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the nhl has made inwards I would say, Willie o'ree gets honored and applause everywhere,. The bad thing for the nhl only when something bad does it seem to get words in the media

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's them trying to play it off if caught

":dahell: "basketball" is a slur, now? You guys are so PC nowadays!"

when i used to play hockey growing up kids used to tell me the same thing :mjpls:esp when i was on the select team and went to tourneys .

code word for get off the ice nygger you dont belong here go put a hoop in a basket

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Hockey the WOAT sport u can't even see the puck on TV so how the fukk do these cacs see it in the stands.:mjlol:
#LameAssSport
Terrible take breh. After soccer hockey is the most exciting sport to watch in person.

Ironically, i was thinking about going to this game but i ended up going to Anaheim game instead. These people are scum and i hate the slick way they tried to play dumb and act like yelling basketball at him isnt racist. They should be banned from the United Center. The only good that came from this was that the Blackhawks acted swiftly and these people have gotten shytted on by the media and fans.