Chicago Blackhawk fans ejected after heckling Capitals' Devante Smith-Pelly with "basketball" taunt

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GSP is a good dude. He is also woke unlike some other brothers in the NHL.

Isn't it funny though how fans disagree that calling PK Subban a NBA-type player is offensive? Those fans knew exactly what they were doing.

NHL has a serious problem with diversity. Just a week ago a story came out where they referred to PK as Mondays. Now this. Would be very apprehensive about pushing my kids into that sport.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think overt racism just started in the last year and change, my dude?:gucci:

I do think things have gotten more out in the open with him though. It's OK to say offensive shyt now. People are generally unintelligent. Trump speaks their language. Hence the rise in racial tension.

Daps
GSP is a good dude. He is also woke unlike some other brothers in the NHL.

Isn't it funny though how fans disagree that calling PK Subban a NBA-type player is offensive? Those fans knew exactly what they were doing.

NHL has a serious problem with diversity. Just a week ago a story came out where they referred to PK as Mondays. Now this. Would be very apprehensive about pushing my kids into that sport.
Ratings are stagnant/down on both sides of the border

Participation is down in traditional hockey hotbeds

Sport is fading into irrelevancy everywhere except the predominantly white areas of Canada and Minnesota

I feel sorry for you brehs north of the border who have to deal with sports stations who shove that shyt down your throat.

Word has it that Brandon Gallagher called PK a n*gger in a Florida bar during last seasons Stanley cup

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratings are stagnant/down on both sides of the border

Participation is down in traditional hockey hotbeds

Sport is fading into irrelevancy everywhere except the predominantly white areas of Canada and Minnesota

I feel sorry for you brehs north of the border who have to deal with sports stations who shove that shyt down your throat.

Word has it that Brandon Gallagher called PK a n*gger in a Florida bar during last seasons Stanley cup

:dwillhuh: You need to bring some proof breh. I don't doubt it, but..:comeon:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when white people in the stands try to play it off like they didn't say anything and get shook when a athlete confront them

Like Barkley said athletes should be able allowed once a game to go up in the stands and beat a fan ass...

White fans will become much quiet knowing a nikka like Z BO or James Harrison might come in the stands

A lot of those kinds of fans already think black folk should be thanking them for living a privileged life.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Situations like these are a direct result of Trump's position in office

Trump's existence and openness has given the green light for whites to express their true feelings in settings in which they normally would remain silent

No it isn't. Stop what talking about what you don't know nothing of. Racism is prevalent in hockey down to the youth levels. We're not expected to play and succeed at the game. Joel Ward was called all kinds of racial epithets against the Boston Bruins under Obama.

The NHL has a duty to it's Black players. This is why the game will never grow beyond what it is currently is. February is Hockey is For Everyone month, but instead of promoting Black hockey players and growing the game in urban areas, they made it a gay pride month.