Chic pocketed the abortion money

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is late term abortion

you gotta go with her to the clinic or have her purchase the pill from a legitimate doctor/store

if she really real...she would do it, and not let you know or until its too late :(

late term abortion is murder.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
437x

Chic claiming she 5 months right here. Funny how back when she invited me over, and after we finish fukking she decide to tell me she got a little visitor at 2 weeks late. She said she aint keeping and need 200 to handle biz and I know its 250 plus dates dont add up Maury. Now I go check her profile and she got this picture up and when I ask she say its mine. Is this pic chopped?

dead at 2 weeks late she prob kept the baby and got her some new shoes and a new outfit that she wearing in that pic :pachaha:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dead at 2 weeks late she prob kept the baby and got her some new shoes and a new outfit that she wearing in that pic :pachaha:

chick looks like she hardly ever gets approached in real life. the one n1gga she meets she aint finna let him slide. she trapped him.

but to the threadstarter. of all the chicks u can get pregnant it had to be this one huh? got no class

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
You just go for quantity and not quality. The chick is either pregnant with your baby, pregnant with someone else's baby or just looks pregnant...which seems to be the kind of chicks you are into pysically. For your sake let's just hope it's option number 2.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You fukked up....

should have driven her to the place after than promise her some money.

Its cheaper compared to what you have to pay 18 years down the line

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You just go for quantity and not quality. The chick is either pregnant with your baby, pregnant with someone else's baby or just looks pregnant...which seems to be the kind of chicks you are into pysically. For your sake let's just hope it's option number 2.

She already got 2 kids and 2 baby daddies so I have doubts she kept it and photo old or something. As far as her shape she Ethiopian or Eterian (sp ?) so she was not the typical fat black hood booger. Although I do quantity, Wilt Chamberlain status, over quality this one was fine physically and could fukk her ass off

SENT FROM MY SAMSUNG SKYROCKET USING TAPATALK. :PACSPIT: bytchMADE COLI nikkaS

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yep, it was bound to happen Skeets. You can't just be nutting in random chicks for years and think you never gonna have a kid. :comeon:
It's does happen, sent over 15 little nikkas back on that vacuum highway to heaven as far as I know

SENT FROM MY SAMSUNG SKYROCKET USING TAPATALK. :PACSPIT: bytchMADE COLI nikkaS

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
i'm losing respect for you skeets

All good. Im trying to confirm cuz she aint answering texts and she always hated me because all she was was just p*ssy and I made her feel as such but she kept fukking with me nevertheless , late night creeps. :takedat: she had a nice ass

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fukked up breh, ur suppose to make that trip to the clinic. This bytch hit you with that "Just Another Girl on the IRT" game

I've been in your position b4 had to promise the chick everything but the moon and the stars to ensure she went thru with it, went WITH her to the clinic to ensure it was taken care off...which was followed by a swift breakup 2 days later (I know...it wasn't one of my finest moments ). My point is u don't leave shyt like this up 2 her and her alone...u go handle that business with her.

Yup, exactly. I had a similar story.

Day before abortion:

Me: *pulls out ring* See, baby. I love you and I'm committed to you, but if we have the baby now it's gonna really limit what I know we're capable of achieving together. If you're willing to wait for us to be more mature and ready, I'll take you to Sedona and this ring is yours. *puts ring away*.

Her: :drool: :ohmy: :handshake:

Us: *fukk like rabbits, bust inside her one last time*

Me (secretly): :scheme:

Day of Abortion:

Baby: :trash:

Day after abortion:

Her: Hey baby, when are we going to Sedona?
Me: :laugh:
Her: What... what's so funny.
Me: Yea.... I'm uhm getting back together with my ex. Don't call me anymore.
Her: :hmm: But... you said you loved me? What about my ring?
Me: :childplease: I took that thing back yesterday.
Her: But... but... but.... *crying*
In the background: ...dragon dragon, call the dragon.....
Me: :ooh: Yo I gotta go, DBZ is about to come on. Seriously don't call me again, tho. Stay up.
Her: :sadbron:

Last edited: