Cherry Wine is ****in incredible

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
LOL....knowing Nas I wouldn't be suprised if he releases locomotive as the next single. :krs:

And LOL Cherry Wine SMASHED Reach out by miles and it aint even close.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay is still the best song but Cherry Wine is 2nd

that 3 song sequence with Bye Baby is the best 3 song run in Hip Hop in a long time

I gotta co-sign this. It is just marvellous music for three straight songs and genius level emceeing. Just an amazing 3 track run.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah Cherry Wine is incredible. When i heard the leaked version i :to: for real, shyt hit my soul and heart. Sad that we wont see where the Amy and Nas chemistry could have developed into.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Stay is still the best song but Cherry Wine is 2nd

that 3 song sequence with Bye Baby is the best 3 song run in Hip Hop in a long time

Its a hell of a way to end an album IMO. Very very strong. At first I didn't get the hype around Cherry Wine but the more I listened the more I really like it. Its very smooth and the chemistry just worked.

You know when artist do posthumous features shyt sounds forced and unnatural this actually came out dope.

props to Nas and Salaam on this...

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
tumblr_llud80qi3l1qcse2fo1_500.jpeg

:to:

:lawd:
\

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOldBull

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely LOVE this album. Album of the year for me minus that god awful Swizz track.

However, Nas basically showed why he'll never be on Jay'z level. Pinot mixed with Cris? Wine with a lime? smh...Hov should've took this dude to class with him.

If ur gonna try to talk bout living that high life, atleast know what ur talking about so you dont come off as an uneducated clown trying too hard.