Chernobyl | Official Trailer for the HBO Miniseries (HBO's got another one)

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Nah, a lot of countries are way more professional. It's a TV series to show how pathetic soviet russia's system was, where they lived in feudalism rules with classes that must listen to higher up classes. Russians still to this day live in such a mindset. If we had to rate all the cacs, then slavs would be at the very bottom - lower than american rednecks, irish or italians.
Well that’s wack AF. Especially how the scientist was trying to explain to buddy and she said you worked in a shoe factory before you got this job, I’m a nuclear physicist. And he said “yeah that’s true but I’m in charge now bytch”

lot of ass kissing going on back then

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started watching about a week ago, now on the last episode

:gucci: at how many times they tried to juelz at the experts

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actual footage of them cleaning the roof

"blasting dogs" is not a race thing. if you have no problem watching dogs get sniped, even if it's for the greater good, you're a goddamn psycho. and no, saying something like "you eat cows, right?" doesn't exactly make your point stronger. everyone is hypocritical when it comes to eating meat, doesn't mean they should have no problem watching animals die.
Bro exactly. People acting confused why it would be hard to kill dogs are sociopaths. The scene with the mother dog and her litter was :mjcry:. By far the greatest miniseries to date

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got damn I forgot how terrible the decision making was :pachaha:

shyt would almost be seen as a propaganda piece but the decision making done that night and throughout the incident was crazy.

If WOAT decision making skills were basketball, everyone involved was the three-peat Bulls. :wow:

Fred.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've been waiting for this. Finally just hit play and I have to ask: why are these nikkas talking in British accents?:gucci: That shyt bugs me. Like they couldn't even attempt to cast at least some Eastern European actors? After The Americans I don't want to hear about that being implausible. These guys couldn't work on a Russian accent? It's a small gripe on a show I'm only about 5 minutes into, but it definitely takes away from the immersion.

Edit:
The vomit budget for episode 1 is crushing most shows entire seasons:wow:

:scust:
THANK YOU!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Watching this again.. :why: Dyatlov. The worst ones always survive Wtf. Like when ther's a car accident, the one responsable always lives.
Those other two morons got to work at other plants after this mess.:mjtf:

I got to say, in the fifth ep when they show how it all went to shyt. Can you imagine being there in that room. Amazing show

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Watching this again.. :why: Dyatlov. The worst ones always survive Wtf. Like when ther's a car accident, the one responsable always lives.
Those other two morons got to work at other plants after this mess.:mjtf:
You didn’t see graphite on the ground :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex