Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Carter is better than Clark in every facet. She’s WAY more athletic, more efficient, better handles. Only thing Clark has on her is height. Also, Carter apparently had issues on previous teams. Hence why she was the 4th pick and averaged almost 18ppg as a rookie (2nd in ROY voting), and now she’s on her third team in four seasons.
I mean she's been in the league a few years so of course she'd be the better player :mjlol:

Some posters in here are doing the exact same thing that @Ethnic Vagina Finder was doing in saying that veteran players are better than Clark currently like that is a surprise.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
GPGsiZtX0AALOgf

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean she's been in the league a few years so of course she'd be the better player :mjlol:

Some posters in here are doing the exact same thing that @Ethnic Vagina Finder was doing in saying that veteran players are better than Clark currently like that is a surprise.

The only reason why I said it was because bandwagon fans thought Clark was automatically the best player in the league, the moment she was drafted.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

She was better as a rookie than Clark is now.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's moving the goalpost from your original comment and also Clark's rookie season isn't even done yet for it to be a definitive statement.
It’s not my fault you didn’t comprehend. Carter didn’t all of a sudden become a superior ball handler, more efficient or more athletic.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I don't think the girls were hating on her as opposed to simply being ultra competitive against an extremely hyped rookie being heralded as the savior and GOAT of all womens basketball before ever playing professionally, it comes with the territory it's like prove yourself youngin

However I do think it took a different turn when lebron and charles barkley came out and called women jealous and petty, that put an even extra target on her back, it doesnt help that she has an extremely racist fanbase who bullies not only anybody that dares play against her hard but also bullies her teammates who doesn't play well and she never speaks out to condemn any of that so I'm sure it's at a point where some players really dont fw her

I just think it's stupid that every time some shyt happens on the court with her theres all this discourse and white america rallies behind her and makes it something way deeper than it needs to be.. she's not the first rookie to be played hard against I don't understand why people get so emotional, she doesn't need an "enforcer", the rules don't need to change to protect her, players dont need to be suspended, fined and arrested for fouling her, she needs to hit the weight room and use this to make her the beast she's being hyped up to be

far cry from Candace winning ROY/MVP in the same season or Maya Moore winning a chip in her rookie year and there's nothing wrong with that, I still think she'll end up being a star in the league but unless she hits a Curry-like switch she shouldn't be in superstar conversations.. right now she's looking like early kelsey and sabrina and that's fine, she just needs her A'ja/Stewie :troll:

giphy.gif

Last edited: