Cheerleader facts

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
well look up the 2008 season, she got married last year and she was very cool. She went into the medical field like her husband, a great person.

mavs_dancers_1.jpg

DCC_squadphoto_2008.jpg

*scans for similarities* :patrice:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
they don't deserve to get paid very much. The notariety the job brings has more value than the paycheck.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
yeah they don't make much. figure most have regular jobs. I think it was this past weekend I was watching the redskins game. think it was the late game on Fox. when the camera showed the sidelines you would see the redskins cheerleaders. and one of them had an ass damn near perfect. I need to get myself a cheerleader. :banderas:

You got a name breh?

My homegirl Kirby is a Redskins cheerleader (haven't smashed, her man is a simp but cuffs pretty hard). I'll do some recon for ya :shaq:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The Ravens Have An All Male Cheerleading Squad? :laugh:
But the broads they throw in the air are so :takedat:If they not bangin these chicks then I don't see the purpose in humiliating themselves for what's basically parking fees for the week downtown

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You got a name breh?

My homegirl Kirby is a Redskins cheerleader (haven't smashed, her man is a simp but cuffs pretty hard). I'll do some recon for ya :shaq:
some white or Spanish chick with black hair. who knows maybe half of them look that way. all you see is the ass on tv anyways. might just become a redskins fan.

Daps
No, they just toss the girls up.

Phyllis??? :mindblown: Oh my damn! They should have found a way to work that into the Office.

They had her dress up as one in the last season's halloween episode

tumblr_mvjs21wnSW1s3dncpo1_500.png

:snoop:
what fukking man would wanna be a cheerleader

I wouldn't think of doin it, but still, sometimes, they get to do this...

Male-Cheerleading-Is-Awesome.jpg

Try not to get your thumb stuck, breh:shaq: