Cheerleader facts

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
phyllissmith-thenandnow-jpg_190015.jpg
:takedat:

This is what these pawgs become in 25 years, that being said her thigh game is strong.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only cheerleading job worth it is being a Dallas cowboys cheerleader

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The Ravens Have An All Male Cheerleading Squad? :laugh:

No, they just toss the girls up.

A former teammate from college is an alternate for the Ravens cheerleaders. Another one of my former teammates cheers for the Pistons.

man they must really love to cheer, they get paid nothing. its actually a hinderance to making a good living considering the travel and days training

dont get it, no one even notices them unless your sitting right near them. always thought they were kinda pointless, basketball tho :ohlawd:

:stopitslime:nikka when the last time you seen a visiting team's cheerleaders at their opponents' stadium or gym??

Exactly. You only do the home games. Dope gig, IMO, especially if you're a fan. You basically have free season tickets and access to the place. All of that...just to throw some chicks around once a week (not counting practice). Psh. :ehh:

I cheered in college and it was pretty dope. We only had basketball and were in the Horizon League, but we got to see Butler when Brad Stevens was there (current Celtics coach) and they had Shelvin Mack (Hawks), Gordon Hayward (Jazz).

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
every game plus appearances at other stuff which im sure they get paid for too, its probably a nice part time job...

with that said, theres some Raiderettes id do some horrible, nasty things to
:shaq:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
man they must really love to cheer, they get paid nothing. its actually a hinderance to making a good living considering the travel and days training

dont get it, no one even notices them unless your sitting right near them. always thought they were kinda pointless, basketball tho :ohlawd:
My first NFL game, I was like, where are they? I had nosebleed seats.
Anyway, I later noticed them. They split up into groups and positioned themselves in different sections. Then, they would rotate every couple of minutes. This was in Bills Stadium. It was cold and me and my friends were wearing winter coats. So... the cheerleaders were wearing winter uniforms. :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah they don't make much. figure most have regular jobs. I think it was this past weekend I was watching the redskins game. think it was the late game on Fox. when the camera showed the sidelines you would see the redskins cheerleaders. and one of them had an ass damn near perfect. I need to get myself a cheerleader. :banderas:

Yes, I used to work with a chick in the bank that was a Panther cheerleader. She was bad as fukk but yes, they'll bank was her full time job

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

I had a relationship... with a former Mavs and Cowboy cheerleader, they get nothing per game but from calender work and personal appearances they make it up and do alright, the girl i knew did very well with her calender work and with the personal events that did the Cavs set up.
016601870.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I went to HS with a chick who became a Saintsation. She cheered in middle school and high school.
They just do it for the experience and love of it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm thinking they do it simply for the attention, or because it's some shyt they did in high school and/or college that they wanted to stick with.

I know a chick now who's a cheerleader in the NHL and if NFL ones are making $70-$150, she sint getting shyt. Yeah she cheered in HS, college and now NHL, she used to also do the Miss "City" pageants as well, idk what she wants to be but it seems like it's just something they just like doing :manny:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Our waitress at Rehab in Vegas said she used to be a Raiderrette for a couple years, said the shyt sucked besides goin' to the games for free