Cheating in a relationship

Anonymous poll

• Done it

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Have never done it.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Some people know their partners cheat, but don't care as long as it's never with anyone they know and they don't bring it into the home or do it unprotected.

Yes I know this is an FBI ass question nobody told you to click on the thread muthfukka

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
A year with my girl so far I passed on two layups.
One I was out of town. I was tempted because no way it would have ever got back home but morally had to pass.

Most i have done cheating wise is go on a date with a girl when my ex was out of town :pachaha:. Had that chick let me smash, I would have. Now not at all.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Some people know their partners cheat, but don't care as long as it's never with anyone they know and they don't bring it into the home or do it unprotected.

Yes I know this is an FBI ass question nobody told you to click on the thread muthfukka
Edit: a horrible death is in my future it seems : sadcam:

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
No, could never break a good woman's heart who been with you through thick and thin. I'd never even put myself in that situation.

Women calling their coworkers work husbands. Like B im just tryna get this paper.:scust:
i agree. i could never break a good womans heart like that, which is why i make sure they don't know when i do it.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Anyone that cheats is a piece of shyt. Idc, idc. To sit in someone‘a face knowing you was fukking another woman/man, I feel you’re a sociopath. I say that to the women I know that do it, as well as the men I know. That shyt is wrong. May all cheaters die horrible deaths. Don’t @ me.
if a woman does it first, can a man do it or vice versa? would you care less?

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

First of all, give us the definition of relationship before trying to come at us sideways laying down booby traps.
What exactly is a relationship in today's context?