Cheat Day Appreciation Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had my first cheat meal ever since I been on this fitness journey that started in January. I had a (big) piece of vanilla cake with buttercream frosting. I wanted to cry as I bit into that bytch. It was so good. Only regret is I ate it so fast I couldn’t really savor it.

I’m do an 1/2 hour of HITT jump rope tomorrow. :martin: Maybe twice. One in the morning and one in the evening.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its better to cook your cheat meal instead of hitting up a fast food joint.

If I'm craving tacos for my cheat meal, I'd hit up the Mexican grocery and cop some carne asada to throw on the grill, corn tortillas, salsa and hot sauce. I'd kill 15 homemade tacos instead of Killin a party pack from taco Bell like I use to do.

Throw in some Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and it's a wrap.

Then I'll finish it off with a 6 pack of lagunitas.

fukk it

:banderas:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Its better to cook your cheat meal instead of hitting up a fast food joint.

If I'm craving tacos for my cheat meal, I'd hit up the Mexican grocery and cop some carne asada to throw on the grill, corn tortillas, salsa and hot sauce. I'd kill 15 homemade tacos instead of Killin a party pack from taco Bell like I use to do.

Throw in some Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and it's a wrap.

Then I'll finish it off with a 6 pack of lagunitas.

fukk it

:banderas:
I disagree. When you cook your cheat meal you usually have leftovers that you feel obligated to eat so you won't waste it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a cheat day once a week. Take out food.

I don't diet. I portion control.
I’m thinking of doing this. Not the takeout food part though but maybe cheat day on the weekend. I do a 5:2 intermittent fasting and one of the two 24 hour fast falls on a Monday on my first day back to work so that cheat day inn Sunday would be absolved by the 24 hour fast on Monday.

But I cut fast food out my life. If I eat out, it has to be fine dine restaurant.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You mufukkas go all out with your vheat meals.

Shieeeet I ain't trying to be a IFBB Pro.

Also my cheat day is also on my rest day. That's the time to bring the hoes out and have a good time. bytches ain't trying to stay home and eat baked skinless, boneless chicken breasts, broccoli, brown rice and water.