Cheat Day Appreciation Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I been on a cut and just had some McDonalds today. I feel like a complete fatass :flabbynsick: but at the same time I'm rejuvinated like a reborn Christian :ahh:

Murdered a Big Mac combo with large fries and an oreo mcflurry with no fukks given.

Brehs, if you have cheat meals for the love of God go hard or go home. Especially if you're on a bulk

Daps
I had a cheat day yesterday by accident. I'd already had my lunch, but my bro came through with some rotisserie chicken and some yellow rice with pork :noah: I tried to ignore it but it was too much. I didn't even take the skin off the chicken brehs :to:

Was still under my macros but I know eating the skins will fukk me up

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Friday's are my cheat days.

Last Friday I got a vegetable pizza, which is sort of "healthy" per se. Cheese (protein), veggies, and dough/crust (carbs)
Tonight I'll be getting regular cheese pizza :blessed: Not as healthy doe, just a bunch of cheese and carbs :lolbron:

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I don't do "Cheat days." I eat relatively healthy most days anyway. And my metabolism is high enough (for a :flabbynsick: anyway) so that I don't worry about it too much.

But, I'm trying to institute a "drink beers once a week" policy. If i can do that, I'll cut a couple thousand shytty calories a week, in addition to workouts.

Luckily, that day is today. I'm in the middle of a three-day weekend, and haven't had a beer yet. Almost unheard of in my world.

Anyway, run/kettlebells first ... then beers.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I went ham yesterday. And rice. And beans. And ribs. And steak. And hot dogs. And loads of sugary drinks. And cake.

Just thinking about it

epic-cry.gif

Go to barbecues while on a cut, brehs