Chavo Guerrero On Rey Mysterio: Thank You For Keeping Eddie’s Name Alive, But We Don’t Need You

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Chavo leeched off his uncle, aunt and even his fukking father for heat his entire career. Rey Mysterio has done more for the Guerrero name in any random year than Chavo has done in his entire life. Without the Guerrero name he'd be picking fukking oranges in California and doing hit and runs in a 1982 Toyota Tercel.
giphy.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
He sounds jealous. At least Rey still relevant enough to keep Eddie's name out there.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
He has a right to feel the way he feels,everybody is gonna shyt on him for it because they love Rey though

It is corny when random people use Eddie's moves for a cheap pop,I don't mind Rey doing it tho

Chavito always seems like a great guy so something must've happened between him and Rey

No need to get mad over his opinion,it's not that serious

I've always been a Chavito fan so maybe I'm biased :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus reading this. Chavo's always come off as bitter that he never had the same amount of success as Eddie and fans even with the sympathy of Eddie's death regarded him as a joke.

I don't want to fully knock the guy - I mean Eddie died in his arms and was his beloved uncle. But we all know Rey doesn't have a malicious way about him and was just trying to honor the legacy of his friend. He's not trying to steal his legacy for himself, they always give a lot of respect and props to Eddie, and Dominik asked permission to use parts of his gimmick (before we all knew Vicki was a RL scumbag).

Chavo has nothing to lose so he's going to say what he's going to say. Still comes off as washed and bitter to me, even if I understand some of his perspective.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Jesus reading this. Chavo's always come off as bitter that he never had the same amount of success as Eddie and fans even with the sympathy of Eddie's death regarded him as a joke.

I don't want to fully knock the guy - I mean Eddie died in his arms and was his beloved uncle. But we all know Rey doesn't have a malicious way about him and was just trying to honor the legacy of his friend. He's not trying to steal his legacy for himself, they always give a lot of respect and props to Eddie, and Dominik asked permission to use parts of his gimmick (before we all knew Vicki was a RL scumbag).

Chavo has nothing to lose so he's going to say what he's going to say. Still comes off as washed and bitter to me, even if I understand some of his perspective.
This.